More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Mini Mom

"Hey Mom", I said as I was walking into the kitchen toward my mom named Julie.

She was washing the dishes in the kitchen she, she was Caucasian, she was 64-years-old, she was 5'8, long blonde hair that she had in a ponytail, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, Capri shorts, shirt, socks.

"Yes, Honey, what is it?", Julie asked as she put the bowl in the drainer to dry and was looking at me.

"I have something to show you, Mom", I answered.

All of a sudden, I took out my Shrink gun that I had hidden behind my back, pointed it to my mom, turned it on, a Lazer started coming out from the shrink gun, and was heading toward my mom, it started shrinking my mom down to the size of a pencil, Mom started screaming, until she was small.

"what...what's happening to me?", Julie asked in her high squeaky voice.

"Well, Mom, I've shrunk you", I answered as I carefully walked toward her.

I picked her up with my forefinger and thumb by the back of Mom's shirt, her legs were flying in the air, I placed her on the palm of my hand, Mom sat down on the palm of my hand, she buries her head between her legs, and started rocking back and forth.

"This cannot be happening, this cannot be happening, this cannot be happening to me", Julie said.

I started carrying her toward a bird cage, it had pieces of newspapers on the floor, it had a water bottle, I opened and shoved my five inches mom inside the cage, she quickly started running, until I closed the cage door shut.

"What am I doing in this bird cage?", Mom asked.

"You're going to be my pet mom", I answered.

I left her alone in the birdcage.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)