More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedDiamond RedDiamond

Where do you go first?

Minecraft Diaries Universe (Uses humanoid characters, not the blocky ones)

You notice the Minecraft Diaries Universe. You liked the series on youtube, but you never wanted to fuck the blocks. As you read, you come across a note on the side of the universe. "All characters have been modified to be humanoid rather than made of blocks. You don't have to worry about fucking a Minecraft character.". You remember that Ellie actually likes the series as well and might want to go there. You decide to wait until school to talk with her. You don't know how you will explain everything to her. You grab your phone and tap her name in contacts. "Hey Alex!" She says. "Hey! could you come over? I got something interesting to show you." You say? "Sure! Let me grab something first. I will be over in like 10 minutes.". an hour passes before she gets to your house. "Hey! sorry I took so long. You got a new game or something to show me?" Ellie says when she walks into your room. "Not quite. It's something better.". You pull out the device. "What is that? it looks like some weird controller." "It kind of is. You said once you wanted to visit the world of Minecraft Diaries, Right?" "Yeah, it has always intrigued me.". You dial in the code Aphmau123 into the device and open the portal. Ellie's jaw hits the ground as she sees it. "What is that?" She says, "It's a portal to another universe. Thought you might like seeing the Minecraft Diaries universe. I will explain everything soon enough, but we should go through.". Ellie walks up to the portal and walks through. You follow her.

(NOTE: I may not do much with this for some time. I am going to be mainly focusing on the first four storylines for some time, so I can complete some stories. I will occasionally add a chapter here though, so it won't just have nothing until the rest are done.)

You expect the world to still be blocky.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)