More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 234 by Funatic Funatic

Welp, what now?

Mind-crush

“Hello?” Gaia asked and snapped her fingers in front of John. No reaction. “Well, this is bad,” she said, her dress appearing back on her body; “May have gone too far at the end there. Thought you would be able to handle it. Turns out you are way weaker than I thought. First you fail against that Lorylim copy I made and now this…I mean I could see this coming, but I have to deal with you frail mortals so rarely that I sometimes forget how much you can take…”

Continued silence. “Okay? Rude, let me just…” she put a hand on his head, “…Literally nothing in here anymore. Really disappointing. Can’t beat a Lorylim, can’t fuck me properly, god -which is me- we will try this again way later then. Just going to fix you up really quickly.”

John jerked up suddenly. “Argh, my head,” he complained; it was as if the synapses all had been hit with a rocket launcher and then stapled back together. Twice. “There, now you work again; I am off,” Gaia said; “See you when you next fuck something up.”

“Wait, just…why are you doing things to me?” John asked; “Last time I thought you were trying to keep me alive, but you know what, by now I doubt that! It seems more like you are preparing me for something like I am some kind of rare tool!” “Maybe I am, not your damn business, just survive,” Gaia simply stated before disappearing.

“I very much disagree with that,” John mumbled and rubbed his forehead. He had something beyond a headache and his eyes felt like they were going to pop out of his skull. It was getting better though. He recalled having sex with Gaia just fine, and he knew what had happened at the end there, but there were no experiences attached to that knowledge.

It was as if someone had forcefully cut a part out of a movie and then had dragged the script through the audience’s head instead, letter for letter. The subsiding pain was way nicer than the state of brain- he had been in during Gaia’s monologue.

While ultimately not the best of rewards, John would not complain whatsoever about sex or the safety of his balls.

He heard hasted steps in front of the door, and Rave, Lydia and Thana burst in with panicked expressions. A bit after them came Nathalia, who looked less worried, but the fact that she actually came here was telling. Under other circumstances, John would have bet that they had seen the time and scrambled to see if he was awake.

Rave took the lead and walked up to him, scanning him up and down and then smirked, “Ya look fine, whoo.” “What happened?” John asked the worried ensemble. “Basically, we were having fun and asked Aclysia to come get ya since your quest should’ve been done and all that jazz when she suddenly shut down. Momo collapsed as well, and the elementals just got a sudden mega headache. So we scrambled to have a look,” Rave told him. John quickly informed her about the happenings of the last minutes.

Thana’s laughing became a constant background noise. “I don’t believe you,” Nathalia growled, and John gulped. Technically Gaia was another goddess, so he had just overstepped some of the dragoness’ set boundaries. “I CAN’T believe you,” Lydia said. “I totally do,” Rave smirked. “Knew she wasn’t wearing panties! Probably just summoned them last time!”

“That’s the bit you concentrate on?” John wondered; “Not the whole ‘the ruler of creation just had sex with my boyfriend’?” “Meh, thought it was going to happen eventually anyway, and if I can accept Nathalia over there, I can live with that Tatsumaki clone,” Rave waved off.

“You stuck your dick into the earth!” Thana managed to scramble a sentence together; “Fucking priceless.” “Out of my way,” Nathalia pushed everyone aside and then climbed to John on the bed. Her eyes spelled her intent to ‘mark her territory’ so to say.

Rave held onto her boyfriend, “Get to the back of the line, ya lizard!” “We can share, I don’t care,” Nathalia told the techno-lover; “I am not going to just live with Gaia meddling in my business. John is mine; other goddesses will have to search for their own lovers.” “May I remind you whose house you are currently occupying?” Lydia said as she walked up to the bed; “And of the situation’s potential danger? John, can you reaffirm whether everyone is fine or not?”

“Already did,” John told her; he had been going through all of his familiars and checking on their conditions. Some memory sharing also cleared up the confusion. It seemed as if Gaia had temporarily separated them to make sure that she and John had their privacy. That didn’t separate the connection, though, and when the whole dimension splitting thing had fried his brain, the Artificial Spirits had collapsed due to the lack of a connection and the elementals had experienced some rather massive headaches.

“Is that normally what happens when a summoner becomes braindead?” John wondered. “No,” Lydia told him, “the normal happenstance, for the summons to stay bound until the body actually perishes, is also unpleasant for the participants but nothing quite as bad as this. Artificial Spirits also don’t usually collapse like this because of their summoner’s mind shutting down.”

“Huh, some magical rebound then?” John wondered. Lydia nodded, “Or a quirk of your Innate Ability. Either way, your claim that you slept with Gaia is absurd.” “He smells off her,” Nathalia said and sniffed at John. “Yup,” Thana, still giggling, agreed and also joined everyone on the bed. She licked John’s dick, “especially down here.”

The Gamer kept a close eye on Thana remaining on the licking level. While the ensemble of naked women, all reeking of the intercourse they had been in before the situation had demanded them to move, had made him hard again, he was not quite horny enough to let Thana blow him. Face-fucking was fine because she only had to keep her mouth open, but when she had to move on her own, well.

John was fine with getting his hand broken sometimes, but his dick was very good where it was.

Anyway, the women were getting quite pushy right now, and the rest of his elementals oriented towards this room together with Aclysia and Momo, weirdly enough. ‘Look, I like orgies, sue me,’ Momo told him, but he also felt a slight need to feel alive inside her. Apparently having your brain shut off was a pretty bad near- experience. Aclysia didn’t care as much, as she had been through a few of those already, same was true for John.

Nothing like a giant orgy to get back to ‘normal’ sex.

When he next awoke, it was because the alarm clock rang at 9:30. They had fallen asleep after a while on Lydia’s insistence that today was going to be a busy day. She had, of course, been right about that. The only person that would have disagreed, Nathalia, had already been asleep. Not a great wonder seeing that she had been fucking almost constantly for about 36 hours.

As they were all in the same bed right now, safe for Siena who had taken her usual resting place in John’s shadow, he got to watch some rather amusing thing, namely the individual awakening habits of everyone in the group. He was doing so through the eyes of Jack, the sparrow was sitting on top of a shelf.

First to wake up was Lydia. With a slightly groggy expression, her upper body shot straight up. Two blinks, one towards the surroundings and the other towards the clock, and she had assessed the situation. She opened her mouth, probably to everyone else to wake up as well, but then closed it again while shaking her head, her messy hair losing the last bit of braid it still had and now flowing openly. “You promised to relax your standards,” she mumbled to herself as she made her way out, deactivating the alarm as she did; “Give them time until 10.”

Up next was Aclysia. While she technically hadn’t slept in the first place, she lacked the need to do so, she had laid down next to John and cuddled against his left side for the past few hours. His arm was wrapped around her back and had found its natural resting place at her silicon butt (incidentally, his other hand was resting on the butt of his girlfriend in exactly the same manner).

Aclysia’s head was resting on his shoulder, her closed eyes slowly opening. ‘Good morning, master,’ she spoke into his thoughts, knowing full well that he was awake already. ‘Morning,’ he answered and opened his eyes as well. They looked at each other; the pale green of her eyes was a wonderful thing to see in the morning.

She brought her lips to his and kissed him gently. The warm softness of Aclysia, the soft aroma of fresh books and…cherries? Now that was something new. ‘Do you like it, master?’ she asked, somewhat nervously; ‘I took my raised allowance to buy some perfumes that might please you. I have an assortment of over 120 components inside me that I could mix however you may prefer. I will immediately forego this waste of money if you dislike it, however!’

John had to interrupt their kiss because he was quietly chuckling. ‘It’s fine,’ he assured her; ‘I am happy that you spent your money with me in mind, but it’s yours to do with as you please. No reason to ask me for approval. Although,’ John took a deep breath, ‘I have to admit that this smell is way more pleasant than what I expected.’

The drawback of falling asleep amongst a bunch of willing girls, that he spent a good few hours fucking, is that they were, for the most part, pretty messy and the room usually smelled accordingly of cold sweat and dried sexual juices in the morning.

He was therefore pretty happy with Aclysia spending her allowance (which he had raised following the ridiculous amount of money the Troll Arena had given him) on something that eliminated that problem through the clever replacement of her own, non-existent sweat with perfumes. As long as it stayed in a sensible scale of course, he didn’t want the only thing anyone could smell in a 5-metre radius to be her fragrance.

He squeezed her butt, and she bit her lip with a look at his erection, which she was more than certainly the cause for. ‘Master, would you like me to please you right now or go and prepare breakfast?’ she asked with a clear hope for the earlier answer. ‘Against my nature, I will have to go with the latter,’ John told her; they had to get moving, and he was pretty hungry. If they started fucking again now, that would cause a chain reaction that ended with everyone else here involved.

‘I understand… may I request that you squeeze my butt again before I go?’ she asked, snuggling up against him. ‘Sure thing,’ John enthusiastically answered and did as he was told. The guardian writhed a bit under the touch, and he kissed her one more time. “Now go,” he whispered and pulled his hand away.

After a moment of pouting, Aclysia stood up and left the room. John only then realized that Momo was embracing her sister from behind. The artificial bookworm was as awake as Aclysia, but where her older sister had taken to cuddle John, she had cuddled Aclysia throughout the night. She didn’t stop even as Aclysia walked through the door and was therefore carried down into the living room, clothes sprouting from their bodies as they went.

In quick succession, the elemental quartet opened their eyes, perhaps stirred by the mental conversation that John and Aclysia had been having. Undine was the first, silently sliming her way into the bathroom without further comments.

Gnome woke up next and looked around for a moment before blushing heavily and making sure nobody was awake to see her. Then she spotted Jack. Clearly not wanting to be the one who made a tirade in the morning, she gestured her embarrassment away with hands flailing up and down before vanishing into that corner of John’s brain reserved for the elementals.

With the first moves of Sylph, the tranquillity of the room was in dire straits. The air spirit started flying upwards in a half-asleep state, like a balloon that suddenly discovered its purpose again. John could already hear the explosion of chatter that would occur once she hit the ceiling and, somewhat nervously, was reminded that Nathalia was sleeping in this room.

‘I got it,’ Salamander told him with a mental yawn; ‘Sylph, hello, you in there?’ ‘Mumblechangas are superheroes too!’ came a non-sensical answer; ‘They survive on the mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cell, alone. That’s awesome! They are awesome!’ ‘Yeah, sure,’ Salamander drily stated, ‘maybe you will get to meet some if you just go into our room? Come, I will guide you there.’ ‘Thanks, evil Overlady,’ with that comment they both disappeared as well.

One crisis averted, the next one woke up when there was a loud noise of someone rolling off the bed and landing on the ground. “Hello floor, you fucking life-fisting idiotic shit-eating asshole of a hard-wooden thing,” came the tirade of high-pitched curses that could only possibly belong to one person.

Thana’s hand appeared on the edge of the bed as she pulled herself up. The frame creaked dangerously, but she was on her feet a moment later. “Grrrrrrrrr,” a deep, husky rumble from Nathalia’s stomach. It was both concerning and highly amusing. The dragoness opened her eyes, glowing like hot iron, woken up by the sudden storm of noises.

Nathalia pushed herself off the bed with a majorly unhappy expression. “Be quiet, whelp,” she growled and ran a hand through her fiery hair. Not that she would have needed it; aside from Lydia, everyone seemed to be enchanted with perfect morning hair.

“I am now hungry, tired and horny. I need solutions in that order. John, where is your fridge?!” the dragoness demanded her desires to be quenched with utmost haste. “Aclysia is making breakfast downstairs,” John, now really happy he had made that call, told her. “Your servant is truly a great asset,” Nathalia, sniffing and picking up the smell of something, told him before jumping out of bed.

“She is a fucking bully,” Thana said and picked up her robes; she had already gotten into her underwear; “Not that I am complaining. Food is the greatest fucking thing though. I wonder if I can talk her into giving me breakfast pudding?” With that question on her mind, the blood mage went after the dragoness.

That left John with Rave. His girlfriend was still deep asleep, cuddled against his right side. She also had her legs wrapped around him in a way that didn’t allow him to open them. Her arms were wrapped around him in a way that gave him just enough room to breathe comfortably.

It wasn’t the weirdest position he had ever woken up in. John enjoyed the quiet for a bit; the only sound in the room was the soft breathing of Rave and her occasional weird mutters. “The answer to the equation is a fist in your face, Liz,” was the one he managed to understand.

Eventually, however, time demanded that John woke her up. “Hey, Jane,” he said, not loudly, his mouth was pretty much right next to her ear. “Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?” she asked with a yawn, opening her eyes. “We have to get up,” he told her. “Urgh, ya say the same thing every morning,” she complained and kissed him on the cheek; “Whad’are’ya an alarmclock?” “More of an alarmcock, am I right?” John punned.

Rave gave him a very disappointed look and unhugged him. “And now I am wide awake…hey, where is everyone?” she asked. “Already woke up and left,” he told her. “And ya were waiting for me? How cute,” Rave said and stretched, her wonderful little breasts on open display. “Showering without you just isn’t the same,” he said, and they smirked at each other.

“That so? Well ya shouldn’t wonder why ya aren’t growing body hair anymore if ya keep showering with me every morning.” “What do you mean by that?” John wanted to know. “I mean that I have shampoo against getting cactus legs. The Abyss is the place of every girl’s needs, didn’t ya know that already?” she grinned.

‘So that’s where my sorry excuse for chest hair has gone,’ John thought. Well, he didn’t miss it (he had shaved it off in the first place after all), he looked better without. It had been a curious development though. ‘And here I thought that was some part of Gamer’s Body…’

“So…how does that work?” John wondered as he got up and they made their nude stroll to the bathroom. “Dunno, ask an alchemist or get yourself a skillbook or something,” Rave suggested; “I know only that it blocks the growth of new hair.” “Ah…so, wait, does that mean I can just apply that every morning and my hair will stay the same length?” “Yup,” Rave said and pushed open the door. They ignored Undine in her bathtub and went straight into the shower.

“Wanna make this a quickie?” Rave asked with a smirk as the overly hot water ran over them. Of course he did.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)