More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

What did you write?

Mind Control

You're always wondered what it would be like to be able to take over the minds and emotions of other people, to make them do whatever you wanted them to do. Definitely could be useful at some point or another, like, for example, if some asshole decides to steal your parking spot again, or some 'funny illicit business' on the side to get yourself out of your dreary 9 to 5 minimum wage existence.

Maybe you could even score a little something with the more 'attractive personalities' you know, around the office, the bars, the cafes and beyond. This one option made you smirk when you think about the possibilities.

After about 10 minutes, you find yourself standing in the underground subway with the rest of the commuters that pass by here every day. The whole platform was a sea of people, all waiting for the next train to the city, with a vast majority of them clad in white collar attire. The men had their business suits, ties, gold watches, suitcases and dress shoes. The women had their tops, blazers, skirts, the occasional one piece dresses, stockings and heels. Most, if not all of them, could potentially be earning far more than you will in the next 10 years. It was the usual morning drone for everyone, with some more patient than most.

You let out a small sigh as you look at your own watch. The next train is due in 10 minutes.

What happens at the platform?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)