More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nootboot Nootboot

How does Jenny end up naked?

Mind Control

Jenny sat in her bed holding a porg pillow.

"So how does this work again James?"

James set the box down on the bed sitting next to her. "You'll see" he said taking out a small neckless with a clear jewel on the end.

"Now just look into this okay?" James said beginning to spin the jewel.

"Okay" she said smiling. However when she looked into the jewel her face fell emotionless and her arms dragged down beside her.

"Can you hear me Jenny?" James asked.

"Yes master." Jenny said blankly staring into the spinning jewel. James could believed that it actually worked, but he wanted to test it just to be sure. Make her do something she would never do.

"Ok Jenny repeat after me." He said. "The Last Jedi is terrible."

"The Last Jedi is terrible" she said back emotionless.

Welp James now knew that it worked. He was so excited about all things he could do now. "Touch yourself." He said.

"Yes master" Jenny Nicholson said as she began to play with her tits still in her clothes.

James put the neckless back in the box and put it on the floor away from them. He'll definitely want to be using that more. He stood up over Jenny. "Now stand up and take off your shirt."

Jenny stopped playing with herself to stand up on the edge of the bed. She took off her shirt revealing her pink bra. Her tits looked bigger out of her shirt and the curves on her body were heavenly.

"Now you pants" he said

She didn't even hesitate unbuckling her jeans and pulling them down taking them off showing her pink panties now.

"Underwear too." He said and a few seconds later Jenny Nicholson was fully naked before him.

What does he make her do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)