More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Your fantasies are about to come true....

Mind Bender: Helping my step son's 'friends'

The door bell rings. Within that instant, all eyes turn to look down the hallway toward the front door. I was already up and making my way over, half knowing who it might be at this time of night. They had a lot to answer for. After what they did to our son, I had a mind to do much more than yell at their parents for raising such hellraisers for teenagers, and it took all of my willpower not to reach for the bat at the side of the front entrance. As I reacted, Johnny manages to stop me from making whatever situation that was on the other wise worse. He calmly answers the second door bell, and let the 5 delinquents in. They were exactly as I had pictured them to be. Ordinary on the outside, but rotten to the core from the look in their eyes. Most frustrating was the lack of parental interference. No sign of their supposedly familiar supervisors at the door or in the driveway. Only the 5 bullies, Johnny, Terry and me in the living room.

Just as I was about to demand an explanation, one of them speaks up, and from the first moment his lips moved, every fiber of my being suddenly relaxed. Time seemed to lapse as I stand there in a daze. I could hear the men talking. I could see my loving family wearing the same empty expression, and the 5 grinning wide as they went around the room, making themselves at home. Their leader kept talking, his words unclear and fuzzy. Johnny and Terry kept nodding. I barely make out their looks but their eyes that seem to wander around non nonchalantly now switch to fixate on me. Unable to move a muscle, I was helpless as I listlessly watch one of them reach out to brazenly grab my tits over my dress, as if testing them out. One by one, each of the home intruders takes turns touching me right in front of my family. Some slid their hands under the fabric of my clothes, up my skirt and through the sides of my dress to manhandle my nipples. My muscles were still lax and my head still clear, but my apparent non reactive behavior only seemed to make them feel me up harder. All the while, the leader had led the two men of the house to a corner of the room. After what seemed like an eternity, I saw them enter the dining room where we were just finishing up dinner, and their leader walking up towards me.

He leans in close to my face while sliding a few fingers up and down my panties. I could finally hear his words, clear as day, "So, here's the deal, Mrs Doe. Your son, Terry, did something bad. For that, he has to take responsibility and see things our way. Fortunately, he's done the right thing and offered a thing that can help us become friends with him."

I find myself instantly smiling as I imagined Terry having more friends. Whatever rage and frustration I was feeling toward them minutes ago washed away into nothingness. In its place is overwhelming happiness. I was happy they could sort themselves out so nicely.

"What he gave was your lovely ass for us to play with whenever we want. So if you wanna see Terry nice and happy, you're gonna have to make us happy by being a slutty cum dump for us whenever we feel like it. Cool?"

Without any further prompting, I answered without a second thought at the absurdity of the deal, "Cool."

I could see the tent in his pants instantly grew bigger, "Very good, Mrs Doe. Now, you're gonna take off all your clothes and spread your lovely MILF pussy for us, and you're gonna let us use your cunt as much as we want tonight."

As it was the most natural thing in the world, I reach down to strip off my dress, dropping both my bra and panties, letting the young men watch every bounce and jiggle. Several of them had already secured beers from our fridge and had turned up the stereo to a kind of rock music I did not recognize. They chatter among themselves as two of them keep feeling up their new toy, even as I lay down on my back on the leather ottoman in the middle of the room. Within seconds, a pantless delinquent I did not recognize was looming by my legs, spreading them before I can open them. His 10 inch cock slaps several times on my exposed shaved cunny before it dives straight in deep. I feel him moan loudly, happily grabbing onto my hips as he starts fucking me in long broad strokes. I could not help but shiver from the sudden , holding still with both arms over my head. All around me, I could see several more dicks waiting their turn.

"Holy shit! I've been waiting to fill up this pussy! Fuck! Feels good in here, man!"

Another sipping at his beer quips, "Told you it was only a matter of time before we get to fuck her. Should have done it sooner."

The young man enjoys my pussy for an exorbitant amount of time, slamming in his dick mercilessly, before ceding over to the man next to him to take over. The next man easily slips himself in, grabbing onto my tits and rocking his hips to cause the ottoman to audibly thud. They begin taking their turns fucking their easily won prize, treating my body like an object for their horny amusement. Despite being run through like a cheap street whore, I was strangely calm, with no thoughts or inhibitions to cause a scene, silently letting them do as they want in the living room of my own home. All I could do was huff to the pace of each pussy pounding thrust amidst their laughter and casual talk between each other. A sudden change of pace with the latest cock inside my cunt broke the rising tension.

The delinquent started shouting amidst rabid fucking, holding onto my legs tight while throwing his head back in ecstasy, "Ugh! Gonna fill up your cunt with my cum, bitch! UGH FUCK YEAH!"

I feel him slam in every inch down to the balls. Something thick, hot and gooey burst inside me from the pulsating tip, and my waiting pussy powerlessly slurps up load after big load from spewing cock. He shouts and gasps in utter complete pleasure while his balls emptied, until he was a heaving, hip pumping mess on top of me. He then takes his time to get off from plastering his face in my tits, slipping out his still hard cock to let a stream of his cum leak out from the well fucked hole.

The young men all around me all began to cheer, moments before the next man takes his place to do what he wants to do. The moment his cock pounds in for the next round of pussy fucking, he did not stop until he too was ramming his crotch down to the hilt, blasting out his load into the collecting creampie inside me. From the next man to the next, each one gleefully dumped their sperm inside without hesitation and at their leisure. By the time their dicks were limp, with smiling faces and empty beer cans all over the floor, my hole was painted completely white, a waterfall of thick white liquid dripping down the side of the ottoman and staining the carpet.

As the last man pulls out to sigh deeply, whooping in triumph, their leader stoops over me with a cigarette in his mouth and lightly slaps my thigh several times, like he was addressing a pet more than a human being, "Good work, Mrs Doe. Took every load like a slut. Be seeing you."

As quickly as they had come to change my family's lives forever, they file out the front door, leaving me to sit silently on the cum stained ottoman. As if no home wrecking event had ever occurred, I gingerly went upstairs to clean myself up. Cleaning everything else was an long and arduous task for a housewife late at night, only finishing in the early hours of the morning. I felt neither guilt nor shame. Even as I went back to my husband, who was now soundly asleep in our bed, it was almost like my new circumstance was inconsequential, like a ordinary occurrence. Whatever it was that we had planned to do that night had been scrapped, decided to be for the best with the best possible conclusion.

From that point forward, my life had never been the same. The 5 delinquents, Austin, Liam, Noah, Lucas and Arthur, continued to do as they had set the stage, and I obeyed ever command they gave me. Sometimes, it was all at once, and sometimes, it was one or a few. It did not take long for me to adapt and adjust as a living sex toy. After all, they were Terry's new friends. It was only nice as his step mom to help them cum as much as they like, whenever they want.

Things are only just beginning....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)