More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Your fantasies are about to come true....

Mind Bender: A Better Teacher

I blinked several times as my thoughts readjusted themselves. In that instant, I knew what to do. I slipped off my chair to a stand by the desk and made my way over towards the oddly smiling Brandon. As soon as I was within 2 feet of him, I did not hesitate to unbutton the top of my blouse to slide my big tits into his view, and with a smile over the discovery of my new revelation, dropped down to a kneel before him. My hands reached out to unzip the student's jeans, fishing out his rock hard cock. To show him I understood what he meant, my lips pursed into a pucker to kiss the tip before sliding all 7 inches into my mouth. Something inside me clicked when I heard him audibly moan, and I knew what I was doing was right.

I began jacking his dick in slow steady strokes, keeping up the pressure with a deep suction. Every few seconds, I changed my timing, direction and depth of my strokes, eventually leading to me wrapping a hand over his shaft to stroke it along with my lips. The look on his face was one of incredible joy and each pleasure inducing pump made him twitch and shiver harder. Before long, I felt the tip of his glans expand and the salty taste of sperm invaded my taste buds. I slipped my suckling face off of him and rapidly milk the shaft with my fingers, aiming the rapidly cumming cock at my face to receive rope thick after rope of his hot jizz. When the cum fountain had settled into a dribble, splashing down to stain my exposed cleavage, my face was painted with his sticky load, and yet, all I could do was smile.

As I looked up at his grinning expression, I saw the lens of his phone pointed at my spunk covered form. Even as I heard the distinct click of a photo being taken, I felt no shame. Just tremendous satisfaction and delight from having figured out what I was missing. This entire time, I had been trying so hard that I had forgotten that most of my senior students were young men with problems. Problems that weighed them down and affected thier work. Problems that could be made easier to solve with the hot body of woman. All my doubts, nerves and prejudices were gone. Everything I knew about teacher student taboos were a lie and the answer to being a better teacher seemed so obvious now. All I had to do, as an educator, as a woman, and as an adult, was to fuck, suck and make them cum as many times as they need to.

An epiphany achieved, a life changed forever....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)