More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theoverlordsfollower@gmail.com [email protected]

Who receives the relic?

Minato Arisato: Persona 3

"Are you ready leader?" Yukari said to him as she readied her bow. "The shadow in front is big."

He nodded, unsheathing his own sword from it's scabbard. Lucifer's Blade shone under the dim light of Tartarus's green walls.

"The enemy is weak to ice and fire skills," Fuuka said into their communicators. "Make sure to knock it down and perform an All Out Attack."

It was an enraged Mythical Gigas, it's size towering over him and the remaining members of SEES. They were currently engaging battle against the boss of 160th floor.

Minato wasn't scared, he didn't feel anything of the sorts. He gripped his sword, as he did many many times before.

"Leader, permission to attack?" Mitsuru asked besides him, her evoker already pointed towards her temple.

He shook his head, pointing towards the shadow. She got the message and got to buffing them, increasing their offence and defense.

Aigis fired off multiple bullets from her hand guns, the Gigas getting more enraged by the second. She summoned her Persona, Athena, and did slight damage to the shadow.

Yukari fired arrows from her bow that irritated the shadow and allowed for Aigis to get some more hits in.

"Now?" Mitsuru asked to which he nodded. She held the evoker in her hand and pulled the trigger, unleashing her Persona, Artemesia, who encased the shadow in a block of ice.

Everyone ran towards the shadow, slashing and slicing it with their weapons. "Bufudyne!" Mitsuru yelled out as her Persona fired off another wave of ice at the shadow.

All was victorious for SEES as the shadow was knocked down from their continuous . Minato raised his own evoker towards his temple and pulled the trigger.

"Orpheus Telos!" He yelled out as his Persona was summoned. The golden Persona strummed its lyre as it fired off a massive plume of flame at the shadow, killing it.

"That was a tough one," Yukari said. "Thank god your attack killed it."

"Truly sensational leader," Aigis said. "I aspire one day to be as strong as you."

"That's enough of that." Mitsuru brushed off her uniform, stray puffs of gas falling to the floor. "There is a chest up ahead, I think you should open it."

He nodded, walking forwards and seeing a golden chest awaiting him. Like many chests before, it was probably filled with objects that would potentially give them an advantage in battle.

Minato opened the chest, and found it was empty. Empty, except for a pair of rings.

Two to be exact. One silver and one gold. Etched to the side was a picture of a butterfly, with the initials NP stamped on both of the rings.

He almost didn't take it. They provided no protection to them, no use to take and was potentially a liability on missions.

But something called out to him, as if the rings were asking him to put them on.

It was similar to the time at Shirakawa Boulevard, in which a shadow compelled him and Yukari. It reminded him of that harrowing experience, but somehow...it was different.

"The dark hour is almost over Leader, retrieve the item with gusto please." Mitsuru called out behind him.

Minato snatched the pair of rings and shoved them deep into his pocket, walking towards his team who was waiting for him.

"Let's go," Mitsuru said.

He would have to equip the rings at a later time, possibly tomorrow. During school or perhaps after.

What happens the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)