More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

Choose your Fighter!

Min Min

Min Min could not be more excited as she steps off the boat onto Ultimate Island. Years working in her family's ramen restaurant. Years spent fighting in the ARMS league. All culminating in one invitation. A chance to prove she could stand with the best of them. To prove once and for all that she was the best!

And a great chance to promote Mintendo Noodle Shop, of course!

Stepping off the boat, she breathes in the salty air of the island. Waves lap against white, sandy beaches. Seagulls cull overhead. It really does seem like a paradise!

That is, until she glances to her right. There, she meets the eyes of a giant turtle!

An embarrassing squeal escaping her lips, she stumbles backward, landing hard on her butt. The beast does not seem to react, though, minding it's business as it silently surveyed the docks. Evidently, the thing was harmless.

"Ugh! Amateur!" A gruff voice mocked. Looking up, she was met with an intimidating face. Red and black fur covered it, surrounding two piercing yellow eyes. Min Min recognized him immediately. It was Incineroar!

"Excuse me!" Min Min balked, trying to sound tough from her position on the ground.

"You heard me!" He replied smugly, making no move to help her up. "If a turtle will knock you on your ass, you won't stand a chance against a REAL fighter."

His eyes became more predatory, running up and down the teen's body. "I look forward to facing you. I haven't fucked a blonde in ages!" Laughing at his own joke, he hefted a bag over his shoulder and headed down the docks.

Min Min scrambled to her feet, her cheeks flushed a deep red. She considered yelling after him but thought better of it. Anything she said at this point would come off as pathetic and weak. She could not believe it! She had been here for less than a minute and had already embarrassed herself in front of the other challengers.

Still, Min Min would not let such a minor setback get in her head! She was a worthy competitor and she had earned her place on this island! Restoring her optimism (and casting a dirty look at that turtle) she made her way to registration.


Artist Credit: Mogtate

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)