More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghobgob Ghobgob

What quest these women take.

Mimics in the Treasury

The local government had accuired some chests from the nearby dungeon they had been checked twice over for any mimic eggs that might have been laid in them, but apparently not careful enough. Two chests now contained adult mimics which reports say have fucked two guards. Mimics can't be hard with normal weapons and since they usually wait amongst treasures spells that cause area damage could destroy the treasure nearby, and removing is imposdible since they'd run away the secend no one's watching. So exterminating them in the treasury is the only option.

It shouldn't be that hard right?


Jessika could only stare both aroused and dumb founded at her friends' situation. Ariana had the idea to try and open one mimic slowly to try and cast drop a poison vial inside it, however the mimic swung the lid open and realed Ariana in the moment the lid opened an inch. Ariana was now being fucked and impregnated inside the chest which was only big enough to fit her lower half in so she was half hanging out of the chest with the look of pure pleasure on her face. Her yelps of joy echoed throughout the chamber and her large breasts swayed in the air.

Samamtha had a slightly better idea. She thought to open the chest from behind to chatch the mimic by surprise. When she opened the chest the two hands of the mimic swung at air, but the when it saw Samantha was behind it, it lashed out its tentacle dick into her mouth and around her arms yanking her inside. Samantha was now havong her mouth stuffed with tentacles and cum. Her upper body completly swollowed by the mimic.

On the plus side, Jessika now had an opening to attack. But how would she go about it without hurting her friends.

Plan of attack.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)