More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Who are you?

Milmaria the healer

Milmaria looked around the wreckage of Cromly Hill with eyes full of sadness. She had heard the damage was bad, but she didn't expect this. Houses had been burned to the ground, bodies littered the streets, and anything that could have been useful was either destroyed or taken by the goblins. A few soldiers could be seen gathering the bodies to bury them, but there would be little ceremony to it. The bodies would end up in a mass grave with no one left to identify the victims. The people that were still alive had been taken as slaves and their fate would be worse than that of their poor friends and family that no longer had to suffer.

"I hope John wasn't caught up in this."

Beside her Rael shook her head.

"No way. The attack came while the troops were away. And we don't even know that he was in the area."

"I know but... We have to find him."

Both women jerked their heads to look to their left when the third member of their party came running up, but she gave a startled yelp and fell as her foot caught against a dead man's leg. She twisted in the air as she fell, reaching for something to steady herself and ended up landing on her back spread eagle.

"Are you alright Nessy," asked Milmaria as she bent over to check a scrape on the girl's leg. Vanessa, Nessy, was the youngest of their four person party. Rael was the leader and the daughter of Milly's best friend, Benji was their scout and marksman, Nessy was their "specialist" and she was the groups healer. The other girls were more than ten years younger than her, but her looks made it seem like she could be Benji's age.

Milly had long black hair that was in a braid down to her tight ass. Her tits were still full and she lacked the usual baby fat that most women had after baring three children. She was fit and trim and knew how to use her staff well enough to keep most people from putting their hands where they shouldn't. She had noticed several of the soldier's casting glances her way, but even if she wasn't a loyal wife, she wouldn't not have been able to enjoy it while still in the ruined village.

"I only hurt my pride." The girl sat up slowly and flashed a weak smile. Unlike Milly whose D cups filled out her robes nicely, Nessy was the smallest and youngest of their group in every department. That included her B cup breasts. As Milly helped the girl to her feet she heard Rael calling a greeting to another girl. Benji, like Rael, was a C cup, but she was slightly smaller than Rael and her red hair was slightly longer. The scout of their group had been talking to the soldier's trying to get a feel for where the goblins were headed.

Benji reported to the group that the closest of the two raiding parties, the one that had attacked Cromly Hill, was heading east towards the village of Allen Springs. The other was heading north, closer to the capital city Pencia. Two different bounty hunter groups were headed after the one going to Allen Springs and the army was about to move after the one heading towards Pencia. After Benji had reported in, Rael looked towards the others.

"Personally I would rather move with the troops and try to take out the farthest group instead of fighting with the other bounty hunters, but I'll think its best if we put it to a vote."

Milly agreed that voting was the best way to keep the peace in their group about such a decision, but she desperately wanted to follow the army and try to gather more information about her son. She knew that it was a long shot but she didn't have anything else to go on.

Follow the Army or try to save Allen Springs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)