More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rumppumper rumppumper

What's next?

Millie smothers me with her tits, I titfuck her and cum in her mouth

I keep looking at my phone, and after a while it beeps, and I see that one of Millie's fans have sent in a comment.

"Here's one." I say and look at Millie.

"Read it out loud to me." Millie says, squeezing my cock.

"Well, one fan called Smex is suggesting you gently slap me with your tits, smother me with them, followed by me playing with your tits, then I titfuck you and finish by cuming in your mouth."

Millie lets out a horny sounding gasp, whispering:

"Wow, that sounds so fucking hot."

Her hand is slowly squeezing my cock, and then she takes the next exit off from the highway, and shortly thereafter she pulls the car into a small motel, parking in front of the reception. Millie climbs out of the car, marching into the reception area, and shortly afterwards she comes out holding a key in her hand. She uses her finger to beckon me to her, and I climb out of the car and follow her as she walks along the side of the motel and she unlocks one of the doors and enters the room.

I am just a few seconds behind her, but when I enter the room she has already pulled her shirt over her head and is standing in front of me wearing only a white lace bra.

I just stop and stare at my step-mom's big tits in amazement. Millie notices my reaction and smiles, saying:

"Come on in Matt, and close the door behind you."

I pull the door shut and take a step towards Millie, who is reaching behind her unclasping her bra. I take another step forward, and greedily cup her big tits, one of them in each hand, starting to squeeze them.

"Careful, Matt, they are very sensitive." Millie says, as she undoes her bra behind her. I give her bra a little pull, and it falls to the floor, revealing my step-mom's massive breasts in the nude. They are amazing looking, very big and firm, with light brown nipples within large, light brown aereolas.

I just stand there looking at them, then very gently reach out and cup them, playing with one of Millie's nipples slowly.

Millie closes her eyes and let's out a little moan. I lean forward and place a kiss on one of Millie's nipples, and her hand reaches behind my head, pulling me closer into her bosom. I start sucking on her nipple, and Millie pulls me in even tighter, whispering:

"You do that so well."

Millie is pulling me tighter and tighter into her big breasts, and I feel myself starting to struggle to breathe, but I am enjoying her big tits too much to care, and I even work up the courage to briefly motorboat her big tits.

This makes Millie laugh, and she steps back, then pushes me down on the bed. I like look up at Millie, who is looking down at me while squeezing her big tits together, then slowly she climbs onto the bed on top of me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)