More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sijiki sijiki

Who do you have sex with?

Mileena from Mortal Kombat

You're lounging on your second-hand couch, your best friend for Friday nights.

The worn-out upholstery is a clear indication that you both have shared many lazy evenings together.

Your phone buzzes on the coffee table, its vibrant screen cutting through the dim lighting of your apartment.

Another Tinder notification.

You're about to dismiss it - another bot, another scammer, you're sure.

But your thumb freezes on the screen when you see the profile picture.

She's a stunner. Jet-black hair cascades down her back, and her piercing amber eyes appear to hold a thousand secrets.

But it's the unique veil covering her mouth that catches your eye. Is it some kind of style statement? Or maybe she's just into cosplay. You're no stranger to that.

Without thinking, you swipe right. A moment later, you're flooded with a mixture of excitement and anxiety when "It's a match!" flashes on the screen.

Fast forward a week, and you're in a trendy downtown bistro, wearing a smart-casual ensemble you spent a ridiculous amount of time deciding upon.

Your date for the evening, Mileena, is fashionably late, giving you ample time to overthink everything you know about dating and life in general.

The door swings open, and there she is, the woman from the app. She's even more mesmerizing in person, her tall, athletic build radiating an aura of raw power and elegance.

The mysterious veil still conceals her mouth, adding an air of intrigue that has your heart pounding in your chest.

As she sits across from you, her amber eyes are playful yet sharp, as if she's examining a fascinating new specimen.

You stutter through the introductions, trying to remember that clever opener you had planned. She seems amused by your nervousness, which only makes your cheeks heat up more.

The small talk goes surprisingly well. She's witty, intelligent, and she enjoys pizza with pineapples – a clear win.

But as the night grows darker and the plates in front of you empty, she leans back in her chair and fixes you with a look that sends a chill down your spine.

"Can I ask you a strange question?" she asks, her tone as serious as a headmaster's. You nod, trying to push down the sudden lump in your throat.

She takes a deep breath, "Is...cannibalism a deal breaker for you?"

You on your drink. You knew she was unique, but this is beyond anything you could've expected.

You can't help but laugh, though you're not quite sure if it's out of nerves or actual humor. She seems to be waiting for an answer.

Well, you didn't know what you were getting into when you swiped right on that strange profile, and you definitely didn't see this question coming.

But then again, the journey to true love is never easy, is it?

As you cough, still trying to catch your breath, you look at her – at Mileena, with her hidden mouth and her bizarre question.

You wipe your mouth with your napkin, preparing your answer. "Well, that's not something I hear every day..."

Who knew that the dating world in 2023 could be so...interesting?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)