More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoobSweat BoobSweat

The futa of choice?

Mila

Age: Old enough to fuck >:)

Height: 6'7 and still growing :)

Breasts: G cups still growing

Endowment: idk like a foot or something :P (and yeah still growing duh)

Bio: Hiii, my name is Mila and I am a D1 WNBA prospect. I lovveee me a short king and being called "Mommy." I'm told that I have "BDE" but if you looked at the endowment section you probably already knew that lol. Just looking for something casual but if I like you enough I might just have to keep you...

Appearance: In her photos, she was a beautiful mix of black and Hispanic. She had large, expressive eyes, long thick natural lashes, and cute button nose usually seen on latinas, but with a strong jawline with high cheekbones, and quite a massive but very beautiful and attractive pair of lips that seemed to be a couple shades pinker than the rest of her dark golden skin. She had this beautiful, obviously well kept curly set of hair, that seemed to be kept shoulder length as to not get in the way of play. The cherry on top was that sweet sweet body of hers though. She had a beautiful hourglass figure, that seemed to have all the fat and muscle deposited exactly where it should be. She had a noticeable set of very flat abs and subtle definition in her quads, but with just enough fat on top for her to not look too masculine to the point that it would even tough the level of femininity that was radiating just from her gorgeous hips and ass. Speaking of, she quite literally had to have had the biggest ass I've ever seen that managed to maintain it's shape without drooping in the slightest, it was damn near a shelf. And of course, poking through her yoga pants, was also a cock. A cock reminiscent of one that you maybe see once or twice on pornhub that makes you begin to question your sexuality. It was massive, and so deliciously veiny and bulbous, which seemed to be the perfect addition to this already perfect woman.

I need to make a move!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)