More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Last_Week115 Last_Week115

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Miko Upgrade (Fixed)

"Miko, Computer, could you explain to me what a Miko is."

"I regret to inform you that the information on what a "Miko" is is partially lost, it is only known that she was a type of priestess or guardian with mystical abilities."

Samus scratched her chin as she analyzed it, her rational side told her not to take the upgrade if she didn't know what could happen; but another side told her that accepting it would allow her to become more informed about magical matters due to several hunts where she faced creatures of such nature.

Taking the second option, the bounty hunter took Miko's chip, which had the peculiarity of being red with white. With no time to lose she inserted the chip into her Zero suit, beginning to change rapidly.

Her trained body was quickly lost, leaving her with a completely normal thinness; his stature was reduced to a rather short one while his hair changed to a jet black.

Her features were becoming of an Asian woman, her lush body lost to an essentially mortal body.

Finally, her previously tight, blue Zero outfit was lost in red and white robes along with strange white socks separating her big toe mainly.

She Couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure when a type of seal with strange writing completely covered her intimacy in addition to feeling how her lost Hymen was once again showing purity.

-This is curious but at the same time so...peaceful...- her gaze relaxed as she observed the abandoned space station in detail -this could serve as a new beginning. I must start cleaning up

...

Something simple so that people are willing to expand it to their liking.

Would you like an Update on Teenage Pregnancy? Because? Crazy idea.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)