More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

What happens next?

Mike quietly undoes your bra

When Mike finally pulls away, he has a huge smile on his face that makes you nervous. His eye once again drift to your breasts before turning to Lyndsey, who has already started talking to someone else.

With his attention no longer on you, you sigh and cross your arms, only to realize something’s off. Immediately, your hand shoots to your back and you feel around for your bra band. That asshole unclasped your bra!!! How the hell did he do that?!

You tap Lyndsey on the shoulder. “Where’s the bathroom?” You shout over the music. She just silently points towards a long line of people.

God damnit…

An arm suddenly wraps around your shoulders and you see Mike grinning down at you. Well…at your cleavage.

“Need some privacy?”

You want to push him off you so bad, but the hallway is so crowded, you find yourself being pushed into him instead. His smile seems to grow more predatory as if he’s just now realizing the predicament you’re in. He leans down, so his lips are just by your ear.

You stiffen, expecting him to whisper something to you.

Instead his tongue traces your earlobe.

You jump and try to pull away from him, but end up bumping into someone who shoves you back against Mike.

Now you two are chest to chest, one of his arms possessively around you. His other arm is now working up one of your short sleeves as he hooks a finger around your bra strap. He starts pulling it down your arm.

“What are you doing?!”’ You press your hands against his chest and push, but don’t get very far. Mike is a weightlifter, a wrestler, and a football player. To say he has more muscles than you is an understatement. Instead, the bend in your arm is all he needs to finish slipping that strap off. Instantly, you feel your bra go a little lopsided now that it’s being held up only be the left strap.

He doesn’t move for the other strap. Instead he inclines his head in one direction and stares at you.

He wants you to remove the bra yourself.

His arm tightens around you, pressing your flush hips tighter together. That’s when you feel it. His cock has gotten hard and is now pressing against your lower stomach.

You know your face is now bright red and you quickly look away.

Realizing you won’t make the final move yourself, you feel his finger hook around your final bra strap and he completely slide it off.

Now you have a loose bra sitting under your shirt. The only thing holding it against your chest is the fact that the two of you are flushed together.

That’s when he lets go and steps back.

Your eyes go wide and you immediately glance at your chest. Sure enough, you can see the bra is loose and no longer clasped. You have only one option.

You reach under your shirt and slip the bra out. You immediately wad it up to slip it into your pocket only to freeze. Shit. You’re wearing a skirt, not your normal jeans.

Suddenly the bra is snatched away.

Mike is examining it. He grins evilly. “34DD? Damn girl…” He glances at your bra free breasts. “I can’t wait to see them.”

“What?!” You reach to grab your bra, but he steps back and stuffs it in his pocket.

“You want it back? Play a game with me and my friends.”

What kind of game does he have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)