More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

What kind of game does he have in mind?

Truth or Dare

You sigh and agree. You really don’t have a choice.

Mike smiles brightly, snatches your wrist, and drags you behind him as he pushes his way through the crowd. He opens a door and pulls you in behind him. In there you see a group of people, guys and girls, sitting in a circle on the king size bed.

They all look up at you.

“Hey, Mike!” Tom, another football player, raises his chin in greeting, “You guys gonna play?”

“Hell yeah!” Mike nods and pushes you onto the bed. You catch yourself from face planting and give a nervous smile to the group.

You recognize a few of them. There’s Tom (football player), Tiffany (the odd artsy girl from your art class), Evan (too cool for extracurriculars), Mimi (a cheerleader), and Paul (another football player).

Mimi looks at you curiously. “Hi! I’m Mimi!”

Mike starts laughing at that. “She knows who you are, Mimi, she’s in our class.”

“She is?” Mimi blinks in confusion as she stares at you, obviously trying to place you.

Inwardly, you bristle in anger. You’ve had at least two classes every year with her since middle school. You even went to elementary school with her! You clear your throat. “Yeah, we have history and PE together.”

Mimi just stares at you blankly.

“Forget it, Mimi. If she’s not wearing a designer shirt or on the cheerleading team, you won’t remember her,” Evan snorts with a roll of his eyes. “Are we playing or not?”

“Absolutely!” Tiffany pulls out a bottle of whiskey with an evil grin. “I stole this from my dad.” She opens the bottle and takes a swig before passing it to Evan.

Everyone takes a turn drinking straight from the bottle until it gets to you. You hesitate as you gently take the bottle.

“C’mon, Jane.” You glance at Mike who’s giving you a pointed look. “Take a drink.” You can read between the lines. Take a drink or I won’t give you back your bra.

With a sigh, you take a quick gulp. You immediately pull away, coughing at the burn in your throat. You blindly hand it to Mike, who’s laughing as he takes it.

“OK people!” Tom speaks up. “The game is Truth or Dare!”

WHAT?! Your head snaps up.

SHIT!

“I’ll go first..” he eyes the group, his eyes landing on Tiffany. “Tiffany!”

“Dare.” She raises her head in defiance. “Give me your best shot.”

Tom grins. “I was hoping you’d say that. I dare you… to lick Mimi’s neck.”

“YES!” The guys start cheering while Tiffany and Mimi both roll their eyes.

“God that’s so cliché,” Tiffany mutters as she crawls towards Mimi. She pushes her hair to the side and runs her tongue from the base of her neck to her jaw before pulling away. She gives Tom a thin smile. “That was stupid.” Even Mimi seems unaffected by it.

Inwardly, you’re freaking out. That was just the first dare! You’re well aware that these things tend to escalate and the first dare was already something sexual.

Tiffany takes another swig of whiskey before passing it around again.

“Hmm..” she glances around the group. “Mike.”

“Dare.” He grins, almost excited.

“I dare you…” her eyes narrow as she looks around, thinking. Her eyes land on you and you feel your stomach plummet. “to give Jane here a hickey.” Your eyes widen. “On her inner thigh.”

“What?” You whisper, you can feel yourself shaking.

“No problem!”

Before you can say anything, Mike has grips your knees and pulls you towards him, making you fall onto your back. His head is immediately under your skirt and his lips on your thigh. You gasp as he starts sucking hard, his tongue twirling on your flesh.

You look at the group in panic, but their eyes are on him, not you. They all have huge smiles on their face, a few of them laughing, as if this wasn’t a big deal.

Mike is sucking so hard on your skin, it almost hurts. When he pulls back, he doesn’t let up on his suction, and pops off of you.

There’s a small round of applause and suddenly the bottle of whiskey is pushed in your face again.

You take it and take a good gulp this time. Something tells you you’ll need it.

Mike grins at you. “Jane.”

Uh-oh.

“Truth or dare?’

Well, truth or dare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)