More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Who's losing their clothes?

Mike Wheeler (Stranger Things)

And for all the sanity the little boy could ever remember of, this was the craziest bit of adventure he was ever going through.

During the latest X-Men comic, Mystique had been revealed to be a naked woman right in front of the team. He was fascinated by the idea of going out naked.

It was new for him. The night was strikingly chilling. He was shivering to the very core as he slowly opened the door of his room. Star-naked in the middle of the night.

The plan was simple, he had a house-key. He simply had to go out to his basement, stark-naked. He had no clothes on, neither could he take any. Come back and sleep.

Simple.

He tiptoed by the doorways of his sister's room as he made his way out. Fortunately, his mother had been gone away due to work for sometime and she wouldn't be back anytime soon.

His heart was pounding heavily and so were his legs shaking. He slowly neared the door to open it â€Ļ

And his heart skipped a beat.

He could hear a door open. Oh shit! Nancy coming out of her room! At this time of the day!?

Oh gosh! He hurried off to the kitchen and hid beneath the dining table. Nancy was very asleep, her hair undone as she made her way to the kitchen. Got a water bottle from the refrigerator, and went back into her room. Slamming the door shut.

Mike breathed a sigh of relief. But didn't dare moving for the next five minutes. He even thought of getting back into his room. Give up on the plan. But no, he couldn't.

He couldn't give up so easily.

His thing was up and strong now. Almost like a dumbbell down there, but as he made his way out, it was silenced again.

He opened the door and gently shut it behind him. And there he was. Out in the world, stark-naked.

He slowly made his way towards the backyard cottage. Soon, he noticed there was no danger anymore. So he walked leisurely.

Confidently he walked.

Not covering anything.

He let the night breeze brush past his entire body. The feeling was ethereal. There was a sense of calm.

He reached the backyard cottage. It was shut. He smiled. Fifty percent of his journey was complete.

Now he just had to return.

He turned around to return, but something clicked his mind. And his eyes widened in sheer horror!!

Where did he put the key?

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)