More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChaosMage ChaosMage

Who will you be following at Sanctuary Academy?

Mike Smitt (Moving into the Dorms)

Mike was so excited to be entering Sanctuary Academy as he strolled through the massive campus bringing his luggage behind him. Growing up in the countryside of the empire he could have never imagined the grand building layout in front of him. He was so excited to experience the city life and the real technical marvels of the Futa empire first hand rather than seeing it on an old television set in the barn.

His excitement over being her was even drowning out his apprehension about what he would be learning here. He had always been taught that sissies and breeders were inferior genders to Futa’s but he wasn’t sure about being taught to be the perfect sissy slut. In his home town there weren’t many Futa so he had really only been taught some of the basics on how to please them. There was trepidation in his mind as he wondered what he would be taught to do here.

However despite all the doubts in his mind Mike pushed forward remembering Sarah’s face. She was his best friend and the person who had helped get him into the Academy in the first place. She was a Futa but despite that she never acted any different with him and was always nice to him. It’s why she was his secret first love and the reason he decided to accept the enrollment here was to become good enough for her.

While Mike had been deep in thought he had made his way across the campus and had arrived at one of the dorm buildings. The building itself was clearly an older part of the campus and was in slight disrepair. There was even a slight musky funk coming off the building that Mike couldn’t quite identify. But even in its broken state the building was still much more physically imposing than anything from Mike’s hometown given its sheer size. Mike looked down at the slip of paper that held his new address trying to figure out where he had to go.

Mike Smitt, Sissy Pet , Class 2, First Year

Putrescent building, Room 303

Mike saw the address and noted that he was in the right place as he headed up to the third floor looking for the right room. As he reached the third floor he hit a conundrum in that none of the rooms had numbers, the signs having long peeled off and he wasn’t sure which side of the building was the front. With no answer in sight he decided to knock on one of the doors hoping it was either the right one or had someone who could point him in the right direction.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)