More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Unitman2 Unitman2

What's next?

Mike Hits on Katie

"Wait Katie! Come back!" Mike called, making Katie turn back.

"Yeah?" Katie asked.

"Let's go somewhere private, we need to talk." Mike said, leaving Samantha as she whispered something to him, which made him shake his head.

Katie was excited, being along with Mike! What could be better?

Katie followed the football player out of the room, and continued to follow him upstairs where they finally stopped in a bedroom. When Katie went inside, Mike closed the door and turned to her. However, both stood in awkward silence until Mike spoke up.

"I think you still need to work on your form for cheerleading, its a bit rough on the edges." he told her.

"You think so?" Katie asked, stepping forward towards Mike.

"Yeah, I do." Mike responded, a but quieter as he stepped forward.

The two were only a foot away from each other at this point. Katie could feel Mike's hot breath on her face. Her tongue started licking her lips in anticipation. As it turned out, she was right. Mike leaned forward and planted his lips on hers. Katie's heart leaped into her throat and her arms wrapped around Mike as his reached around her back. However, she literally jumped when she felt two hands grab her large butt.

"Hey!" Katie said, retracting her hands and resting them on his chest instead of hugging him.

"What are you complaining for? You didn't when I touched you during practice!" Mike told her, anger in his voice.

"I thought you were kind!" Katie shot back, jabbing him with a finger.

"What? Did you think that Samantha was always like that when she is filthy rich like this?" Mike pointed out "I made her the way she is!"

"WHAT!?" Katie couldn't believe that her crush made a girl like that!

"Comon!" Mike said, grabbing Katie's shorts to pull them down.

"No!" Katie responded, pushing the football player away and walking to the door.

Mike yelled after her as she stormed down the stairs. Eventually they reached the doors to the party where, after the doors were opened, Mike caught up.

"You fucking bitch! Leading ME on like that!" he shouted at her.

"You're a bastard!" Katie yelled back, getting the attention of the party-goers.

"What's going on here!?" Samantha demanded, the blonde walking up in her miniskirt and shirt.

"She led me on and then dropped me!" Mike said angrily, the guys 'ooooing' as he spoke.

"Liar! You touched my butt when we were having a moment!" Katie shot back, making the girls 'ooooo' themselves.

"Mike." Samantha began, facing the football player "I love fucking you, but you can be a dick sometimes."

Samantha flipped her miniskirt as she whipped around to face Katie. Katie meanwhile, saw Samantha's bare butt and shaven crotch as she turned. That girl was really shameless! Katie thought to herself.

"Katie, you should have realized what he meant when you left the room with him." Samantha told her.

"But!" Katie tried, but she was ignored.

"As a result, we obvious need to..." Samantha began.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)