More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MADCRAZY MADCRAZY

Who does the story follow?

Mike Fischer, 18, a newbie actor

You're new to the whole "Hollywood" thing. Sure you've acted on screen before, but in German shirt films, this was your chance to make it big.

You stand outside of the headquarters to Disney, of course you've seen pictures a million times before, but the seven dwarfs on the top make it look really nice. You make your way into the building, and are greeted by a lovely redheaded woman in her thirties, you guessed.

"Hello Mr. Fischer," she extends a hand to which you shake, "I'm Melinda, Mr. Iger's personal assistant. I'm here to bring you to his office. He wants to talk to you personally before you get your scripts and own changing room."

"Danke," you reply. She stares at you confused, "It's thank you in German." You grew up in Germany but your mom was English, so you learned a little bit of both, but you mostly used English outside of school.

"Oh," she blankly says, "um his office is right this way," and she starts off to Mr. Iger's office.

It isn't too long before she stands outside a door labeled "Chairman".

"Well this is it, you can just go in and have a seat." Melinda tells you.

You nod and she walks away. You take a deep breath and open the door and step in. Unlike your original assumptions of the chairman being an older gentleman, you are greeted by a man that appears to be in his mid to late twenties. He motions for you to sit and you do so. An awkward silence fills the room as he stares at you.

Finally the man gets up and says in the worst accent ever, "Guten tag kumpel," that translated to "Good day dude"

You can't help but to break out in a fit of laughter.

"Was it really that bad?" the man asks?

"Yea, yeah it was," you say though the laughter, "Kumpel? Really?"

"Yeah whatever, that's what google translate told my" he says as he slumps back into his chair, "Oh by the way my name is Joseph Iger. Head of Disney, and Joe is fine. Don't ever call me a 'Mr.'. Kay?" he asks.

You nod as you calm down a bit.

He starts to go over the new show that they're doing, another sitcom like show called "The Life of a Modern Princess". In the long and short of it, It's a show about a princess living in the US doing normal people things. Your role was to be her best friend and possible love interest. But the show would have a weird love triangle going on and you'd have to compete for her love.

After he was finished explaining and you finished up some paperwork he shifts back up and puts on a very serious face.

"Okay, so now on to the next thing," he starts "I know that you came here with little to no money and have no place to stay. So I've arranged you to live with one of our other actors. Because after getting out of a nasty lawsuit I was told by my lawyers that buying you a room at a five star apartment would be, and I quote, 'compromising to our financially stability'. Yea i don't get it either, I mean we own Star Wars, like how the hell is that possible?"

He goes on for another minute before you interrupt him, "so who am I staying with?"

Who are you staying with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)