More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drexelhand Drexelhand

What's next?

Mike Dorie goes to Worthington Industries

"Mutant, huh?" asked the girl at the counter.

"Yup," said Mike. It had taken him all the money had to get to Kansas City, where the closest office for Worthington Industries was. From there, he had been redirected through a hurdle of offices, secretaries, managers and supervisors to get to here: another secretary. Yet there was something different about this secretary. She had red tattoos diverging away from her face with a diamond one over her forehead.

"Alani Ryan," she said, extending her hand. Mike shook it and noted she had a firm grip. "But I go by Loa, most days."

"Mike Dorie," he introduced himself. "But I go by Shaman, most days."

"That's a nice mutant name," she smiled. "So, why have you come?"

"Well, isn't this where mutants go to learn about their powers?' asked Mike.

"Well, yes and no," said Loa. "Mutants in this area of the country come here, we test their powers and send them to one of four training facilities in the country. Mr. Worthington stationed me as a tester here!"

"Really?" asked Mike. "You don't look much older than me."

"Hey!" she said. "I'm probably younger than you, you know. I'm just very skilled with my powers."

"Which are?"

"Molecular distortion," she said proudly.

"I have no idea what means," said Mike.

"Well, come with me to the training room and I'll show you," she smiled.

"Lead the way."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)