More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BimboWannabe BimboWannabe

Pick a master

Mike, 18, (c.2017)

Mike DeMarcos was an 18 year old high school senior. He was what was known at the time, as a nerd. He only had a few friends and didn't have any luck with girls.

He lived with his mother in a small apartment. She often went out at night and left him to deal with cooking and cleaning for himself. Luckily for him though, she always kept the fridge well stocked with beer, and never noticed when a couple went missing. After washing the dishes on one such night, he took an unusual looking beer from the fridge. The green glass seemed to have a strange glow to it when he touched it. Unpeturbed by this, he cracked it open. He almost dropped it when a cloud of smoke errupted from it.

He watched, stunned as the cloud formed itself into a woman. Not just any woman, a blonde haired, big titted, scantily clad woman, soaking wet with beer.

"Euuuuchh! That is most disgusting place I have ever been trapped in!" She yelled, inspecting her wet clothes, following it up with, "Well... maybe second most disgusting."

Mike stood with his mouth agape while she wrang out her tiny skirt onto the ground. "Oh, you must be my new master!" She said, looking up at him. "I'm Trixi."

"Master?" He said.

"Your name's Master!? Well that will make things easy to remember." She said.

"What? No, my name is Mike." He said, trying to get his head around what was happening.

"Oh. Nice to meet you Mike." She said, reaching out a dripping wet hand. Mike shook her hand. "Normally I'm more of a hugger, but I'm all sticky right now."

"Em... do you want a towel, or a shower or something?" Mike asked.

"Oh aren't you sweet!" She said, "A shower would be great! I can't use my magic on myself unless my master tells me to."

"Magic?" Mike was starting to think he was dreaming as he lead Trixi to the bathroom.

"Yeah. Oh I forgot to explain again didn't I!?" She said, looking embarrased. "I'm a genie!"

"A genie?"

"Yeah, and you get... some wishes. 3 I think. Lets call it four since you're being so nice." Trixi smiled.

Mike turned the shower on for Trixi, as she immediately cast off her thin top, revealing two enormous tits. Mike tried to focus on the whole genie thing but the tits where very distracting. "So... 4 wishes? And they can be anything?"

Trixi untied her skirt, Mike couldn't help but stare at her perfect ass as she stepped into the shower, "Pretty much, yeah. As long as you say 'I Wish' at the start. Well... there's a couple of things I'm not allowed to do. But I always forget and no one really checks anyway."

Mike watched as she rinsed the beer off of herself, then got her a towel. She wrapped the towel around herself then said, "So, what's your first wish?"

What is Mike's first wish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)