More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jack696 Jack696

What's next?

Mike's

This story starts by telling you about why Mike ross wants early on in the week Mike decided to go commando to work and rachel found about because when mike bent over rachel could see his ass and then rachel got an idea.

That it would be funny to pants him at the meeting with all the partners/associates and clients so when she did pants him Mikes 1 inch cock grew bigger and splashed cum all over jessica Pearson and donna and he got suspended until today.

Thats why he wants on her today mike arrives at work and everyone greets him by saying micro mike and then rachel said No mike stop smooth you would have made a nice ballerina micro mike tgen mike says im not gonna apologise for my live physique ok and by the way i was on the wrestle team in highschool then rachel laughs and says im trying to imagine you fighting someone and the he says he wiuld kill her and she says no you wouldn't because you would be to busy staring at me in tights then he says no i wouldn't then she says your doing it right now then he says your not wearing any tights then she says im not wearing any underwear and it gave mike an idea.

Later that day mike goes over to donna and asks for a favour and she asks what kind of favour micro mike (donna was still horny from the cum) and he asked if she could spill coffee on rachel and then steal her clothes and towels while shes washing and she does it and then donna goes back to mike and says i got her clothes but not her underwear and mike says its okay because she isn't wearing any underwear and then mike asks everyone to stay late but not make any sound and then after hours past the time everyone was supposed to go home rachel comes out of the bathroom in a tissue dress and she quickly runs to the elevator and right when rachel gets in the elevator and closes the doors the tissue get caught in the door so she becomes naked in the elevator and then right when she reaches the ground floor shes starts to run in to lobby hoping nobody would be there but all the partners/associates/clients and most news teams are there looking at her and laughing at her and taking videos/pictures and she trys running home but it didn't happen.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)