More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maikeru_Katari Maikeru_Katari

Do over?

Middle of class

Unable to see and hear you feel trapped in a never ending void. Eventually that nothingness turns into motion; very, very quick motion. Feeling as if you're being flung forwards at incredible velocity you let out a panicked scream. Your scream is silent as you try to brace away from the direction you believe you're heading. A speck of light forms in the distance, which is hard to judge in nothingness. The speck grows and grows until you can almost make out a shape in its blinding brightness. You scream again. From one straight to another.

Monday. October the 7th. 2069. Ravenwood academy.

The moment you fly through the light, you're hit with a sharp wave of the senses all at once. First thing you notice is the sound as your voice projects in a much smoother and younger way than you've heard in many years. The next is gravity as you're falling backwards uncontrollably. The third is a sudden pain in the back of your head as you hit a floor, there's a loud clattering noise followed by a chorus of laughter. And finally you take in your surroundings. Brightly lit squared lights cause you to squint until a concerned face blocks them out. Voluptuous lips lose their smile ever so slightly, on the angular shaped face, as a pair of midnight blue eyes scan over you. The flawless skinned woman crouches down, tucking a lock of chestnut brown hair- which had fallen free from her loose ponytail- back behind her ear before whispering in a minty breath. "Are you alright Michael?"

"Miss Robbins?" You whisper back. "You look so young." You mutter in bewilderment. Lauren Robbins was your main tutor for most of your time in Ravenwood academy. You haven't seen her in years, since your reunion party a few decades ago. I suppose if I was sent back to the past then that has yet to happen.

There's a hint of a blush concealed by the light bit of makeup over her face. She bats her long eyelashes behind her slim framed glasses. "I- I am your teacher Michael..." Lauren stammers out her response. "I think you might have banged your head, why don't you go to the infirmary and get it looked at?" She helps you sit up. A strong wave of nostalgia flows through the room as you begin to stand. There's a large group of, around 20 or so, students sat on individual chairs with desks. A few snicker, some look at you in concern, some don't even look and take the opportunity to look at their smartphones instead, and one- very attractive girl- glares down at you with an icy blue gaze under a disapproving frown.

Forcing your eyes off the young woman's glare you get a reminder of just how beautiful your tutor is. She wears a tight fitting black pencil-skirt that tucks in a crisp white blouse around her wide hips, accenting her hourglass figure, which also accounts for her large breasts. The blouse squeezes them, holding their shape and making her cleavage more pronounced as the top two buttons are undone. Considering her body you always assumed she'd have been more knowledgeable about the students, particularly the males, calling her a milf. It turned out that she was- is- very naive, so much so that she ended up being involved in a scandal with a student taking advantage of her while she was still your tutor.

"Tina dear, would you take Michael to the infirmary." Miss Robbins glances over to the girl who has finally ceased her glare at you. Long curly ash blonde hair with darkened roots frame her slender face, highlighting her enticing face full of makeup. Not too heavy smokey grey eyeshadow behind thick eyelashes surround her eyes which is flanked by a peachy blush down the cheeks of her pale ivory coloured face. Tina stands with a huff, chair scrapping across the brown carpeted floor. From what you can see of her on the other side of the desk she's wearing a solid black blazer over a pale blue blouse tucked into- what you assume should be- her usual mid-thigh plain black pencil skirt, over her sheer black stockings.

You frown in confusion and space out at your ability to vividly remember such an obscure fact, especially over someone you never really spoke to. "Miss Robbin, I'm sorry but why do I have to take him. I was in the middle of explaining the importance of the Winter dance to everyone." The disdain at the mention of you is laid bare for everyone to hear. You think back on your time at the university and don't remember doing anything to provoke such animosity towards yourself. The only time you actually noticed her get upset was when her boyfriend at the time was caught cheating on her the day before the big dance. The Winter dance.

"You can talk about the Winter dance tomorrow. I will-" Miss Robbin is cut off on her way to her front desk.

"But Miss!" Tina exclaims. "We only have two months left for organising." A few classmates roll their eyes at her outburst. Miss Robbin puts her foot down gently.

"Tina I have asked you to take your fellow student out of concern for their well-being. If you don't care about your fellow students then perhaps the dance is also unimportant to you?" Your tutor cross her arms under her large breast, causing them to bounce slightly, with a small frown across her face. Tina's face burns brightly from behind all that makeup, her annoyance quickly dissipating in a deep breath. You take a step forward and interject before she can voice her reply.

"It's fine Miss. I'll be okay by myself." You try not to let your young voice shock you too much with its unfamiliarity. However at your interruption, Miss Robbin's frown now projects your way.

"No Michael. I have given my instructions and they will be followed. Consider this extra curricular training for the business world." You glance to Tina who now wears a stony expression of compliance. This dance must mean a lot for her. You glance down at your desk, your body reacting on muscle memory for your old- technically new- backpack. Slung over one shoulder you make for the door where your irritable classmate waits holding the door open.

Out in the empty corridors your footsteps echo in silence against the hard uncovered flooring, Tina's small heeled shoes clacking slightly louder than your own freshly polished smart shoes. You glance at her in an attempt to break the almost silence but turn away, unable to think of how to start. Being this close you notice her ample chest size mostly hidden behind the buttoned up blazer. Her slim figure leads down to a very curvy- albeit- covered ass. As you make your move she beats you to it. "Your clothes are nice. I see you wearing them a lot, where did you get them?" She gives you a side-eyed glance, bottom to top, as if to reinspect your attire. You happen a glance at yourself to check what it is you're currently wearing. Your uniform consists of a black blazer with green highlights around the rim, a plain white shirt with a black tie with a few green stripes tied around your neck, and a plain black pair of suit trousers. Half tucked under your sleeve is a dull silver wrist watch which has a slight crack along it's face.

"My uncle..." A wave of pain fills your heart anchoring your feet to the cold, hard floor. You haven't had to talk about him in decades. You didn't realise it still hurt to mention him, at least not as much as it first did. "My- He bought them for me as a celebratory gift for getting in. They are custom made from an old friend of his."

"Wow, he must have some friend to get a custom ordered suit for university." You nod in response, trying to ignore the painful feelings rising in your chest, the wetness that threatens to leak from your eyes and the slight bewilderment at her interest in yourself. You zone out staring into the floor not realising that she had also stopped walking in order to look at you

"Look. I'm sorry for interrupting you during class. It wasn't deliberate or anything." You mumble in hopes of changing the topic. Tina lets out a heavy sigh.

"Nobody understands the importance of getting it ready now. I know it's only October but this is going to be the highlight for this year. 2069 has been a rather dull ye-"

"69!" You gasp aloud. Tina frowns and groans in annoyance.

"Seriously are you that immature, it's almost the end of the year and you're making that joke now?"

"What? No! Its not like that... You said it's October. What day is it?" There's no way this is happening. That fairy did say the beginning for both of us, I guess she means...

"It's the 7th. Is that important?" You fling your bag from your shoulder and drop to one knee, quickly rummaging through your backpack for your keys. A wild grin sets upon your face as your fingers grasp the cold metal ring. Today is the day your uncle dies. Today is the day you can save him.

"I'm going to stop the explosion." You continue your grin, rising in front of Tina while you hold your bike key in a white-knuckled grip. You leave no time to reply as you break off into a sprint down the corridor, leaving your bag behind on the floor.

A fateful return?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)