More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Where Should John Sit?

Middle Of the Class ( Tiffany )

I decided to try the girl in the middle, mostly because she had some huge… Breast, nothing else I figured she be nice to look at, it wasn’t like I needed help in chemistry really. I typically did okay in science class. I just hoped I wouldn't have to carry her though the class like my last lab partner, not that I would mind her leaning over as much.

“This seat taken?” I asked.

“It is now.” She smiled and patted the seat next to her. “Tiffany Baker.” She said as she extended her hand.

“Johnathan Lovecraft, you can call me John.” I said sitting as I shook her hand as she squeezed it hard.

“You look like more a Johnny to me.” She grinned. “You’re the guy that moved in on maple right?”

“Yeah how did you know?” I asked.

“I stalk guys on my free time.” She grinned. “I am kidding, I don’t have free time. I jog by there every day.” She shrugged.

“I take it you’re on the track team.” I said noticing her skin hugging outfit. Especially those damn shorts.

“Track, Basketball, Softball, Volleyball. Like I said I don’t have free time.” She smiled.

“Like to keep busy?” I joked.

“Just trying to get into college.” She shrugged.

“Damn it Chris go the hell away.” I heard looking back. I saw the red headed cheerleader yelling at the only other guy in class.

“I am just trying to cheer you up.” Chris said. She looked pretty mad. I was more than glad I hadn’t picked that seat at the time though I came to find out Chris had that effect on everyone. I came to hate him myself after what he did.

“How about I put my foot up your ass, that might make me smile.” The girl yelled at him as she stood up.

“Kinky.” Chris wiggled her eyebrows.

“Ms. Love, I will remind you to watch your language, I will let it slid this time because it is mister Chase, Mister Chase take your seat before I have to send you to the nurses office to have a shoe removed.” Ms. Cook said with her hands on her hips. The two in back did what they were told all bit with a little .

“What was that all about?” I shook my head and looked at Tiffany.

“He’s an asshole and she’s a bitch.” Tiffany shrugged. I laughed and looked back up front.

“Okay class settle down. Today we are going to go over chemical reactions.” Ms. Cook smiled. The Class groaned in protest.

“Aw, yes I know.” She smiled as she wrote out a chemical formula on the board and drew an equal sign. “Who can answer this one?” The Girl up fronts hand shot up into the air. I thought about it for a second but being the new kid I chose not to.

“Yes Ms. Williams we all know you know the answer.” Ms. Cook smiled. “Let’s have somebody else.” So there I was. I knew the answer but did I want to be that guy who went up in front of the whole class. The only person I earn any points with was with the teacher and probably Beth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)