More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dan128 Dan128

What did he pick?

Microbiology

"Ooh this one is fun" Jessica went to the back of the lab, then returned with some sort of plastic ray gun, it looked like it was out of a bad sci-fi movie. "Hold still" She pressed the trigger and a green beam shot out of it and enveloped Dan for a second.

"What the hell was that?" Dan said, a little disoriented from the light.

"Maybe my calculations are wrong." Jessica walked by him to grab a screwdriver from the bench. As she did so Dan thought to himself that she is taller than he remembered, she used to be shorter than he was but now they seemed the same height, maybe she was wearing shoes that were tall.

"This should work." She shot him again with no warning. This time he felt dizzier, and the room looked a lot bigger. He turned to Jessica and he was now looking up at her, his head was now at her stomach.

"Haha it worked! You look so cute, you're like a little kid awww." Jessica picked Dan off the ground and hugged him, her grip was strong, in his reduced size he felt really weak.

"Stop, you're hurting me."

"I'm sorry, but you are soooo cute" She was now holding him against her chest. He was small enough so that his head fit snugly in her B cups, which to him were bigger than D's. Dan breathed in, her scent was intoxicating, he hadn't been this close to her in a while.

"I can feel that tiny boner you know. Someone is naughty, now what should I do with you?"

What does she do with Dan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)