More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BretLorb BretLorb

Who comes out?

Mickie James

Mickie James' song started to play. This wasn't her first time on Smackdown, but it had been a while since she had appeared on the show. She came out in her white gear also. Mickie asked for a mic.

"Mella, Mella, Mella. I've had my eyes on you recently. In fact, I was actually excited to get the chance to face you. Not because you're an expert in this ring, no, not at all. But because you believe that you're better than everyone in the back. It's obvious that you think that, even backstage when the cameras are off. So, I've been wanting a match with you, but this isn't going to be some regular old match. This, this is going to be a bra and panties match."

Carmella's eyes went wide. It was her, mickie james was the one who stole all of her underwear the night before. She had gotten up to get ready and could only find one bra and one pair of panties. She thought maybe she had left them at the airport in a different suitcase, but she knew that she was just telling herself that to feel less creeped out. But it was Mickie all along. She had left her with the worst underwear, and Mickie knew that. Ding! Ding!

How long until we get to see some clothes fly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)