More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MickGesitt MickGesitt

Who will be her Opponent?

Mickie James

WWE BACKLASH - April 30th 2006

A familiar giggle sounds through the Rupp Arena in Lexington Kentucky followed by Trish Stratus' theme song 'Time to Rock 'n' Roll'.

The fans cheer as former WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus comes out from the back in a flesh-colored one piece outfit that is accented by blue lines going down the legs and up the top, a black belt and black boots. (Her actual outfit from Backlash 2006)

JR and King comment that they're happy to see that Trish is dressed like Trish. But considering the heated rivalry that Trish is currently in the middle of that really was saying something. Mickie James had burst onto the scene in the summer of 2005 claiming to be Trish Stratus' Biggest Fan. At first, Mickie infatuation with Trish had been harmless fun. But as Trish and Mickie started teaming together Mickie's obsession grew to disturbing and almost creepy levels. Mickie had dressed up as Trish for Halloween, interrupted Trish while she was showering and kissed her under the missile toe at Christmas. Mickie didn't seem to have any boundaries where Trish was concerned.

But then Mickie had confessed that she was IN LOVE with Trish. Trish was already feeling smothered by Mickie's constant attention and had tried to let her plucky fan girl down easy. Trish insisted that she needed her space and that they should just be friends. Mickie hadn't taken the rejection well. She turned on Trish by attacking her after they'd won a tag team match against Victoria and Candice Michelle. Mickie had gone completely nuts at this point and screamed "DO YOU LOVE ME NOW?" at her idol. The fans were all too happy to chant "You're a Psycho" at Mickie.

Trish's former fan girl went from being obsessed with her to being obsessed with beating her and taking her Women's Championship. The 'big time' title match was set to take place at WrestleMania 22. But the Monday before things had really come to a boiling point when psycho-Mickie tried to give Trish a gift... in the form of Trish's friend Ashley Massaro who Mickie had kidnapped, gagged and tied to a chair. Trish was not amused. She attempted to rescue Ashley and had pulled Mickie out of the ring and attacked her on the outside which left Mickie with a bloody nose. But the rescue attempt was thwarted when Mickie attacked Trish while she was attempting to untie Ashley then planted her with a vicious jumping spike DDT. Mickie then proceeded to kiss the object of her obsession while she was .

And so Trish and Mickie had clashed at WrestleMania with Trish's Women's Championship on the line. It was a hard fought match for the ages that saw Mickie blatantly grab Trish's crotch to get out of the Stratusfaction then follow up by hitting her with her own version of Trish's Chick Kick finisher the Mick Kick. Trish's 448-day title reign as Women's Champion had finally come to the end at the hands of her psycho fan girl.

Now Trish was using her rematch clause to regain her lost title at Backlash. But things had gotten even weirder after WrestleMania. After getting the better of Trish at WrestleMania and winning her Women's Championship, Mickie's deranged brain came to the conclusion that she WAS Trish. She wore Trish's iconic black and pink outfit and had even died her hair blonde. But Trish then had turned the tables the Monday before Backlash when she had dressed up like Mickie James and gave the new Women's Chmapion a present of her own: Jack. Trish's former boyfriend who Trish had kidnapped and tied to a chair. Poor Jack loudly insisted that BOTH women were psycho. Trish pointed out to Mickie that she either really was Trish Stratus and Jack was her boyfriend or she's just Mickie James pretending to be Trish Stratus and has nothing to do with Jack and should stop dressing, acting and being like Trish. Mickie came to her decision and yelled "Get your filthy hands off of my boyfriend!" and had rushed into the ring to rescue the complete stranger that she had never met before. Trish ended up planting Mickie with a spinebuster and left Mickie lying in the ring. After everything Mickie had done, Trish had finally managed to get in the psycho's head and had gotten the upperhand. Mickie had taken her frustrations out on poor Jack by kicking him the head and screaming at him for cheating on her.

Trish has taken control of the heated rivalry going into this Championship Rematch and is now in the ring waiting for her deranged opponent to make her entrance.

'Obsession' plays and the reigning Women's Champion Mickie James comes jumping and skipping out from the back with the Women's Championship around her shoulder. She's wearing a white top, a short black skirt and white boots and is armed with a microphone.

"Hey Trish," Micki calls out as she comes down the ramp. "I know you're probably really excited for our WrestleMania Rematch but I wanted to come out and tell you about the last minute stipulation that was added to it. You see, this isn't just going to be a regular one-on-one match. I personally went to Vince McMahon and he agreed to make this match a Bra and Panties Match." The fans let out a loud cheer at the prospect of the fan service. "You of all people should know how much a pervert he is. Also, I might have been in my bra and panties when I asked him."

Trish looks annoyed then motions down to her one piece outfit.

"Oh, you're right, Trish," Mickie realizes, "That sexy outfit's a one piece. That means I only have to peel one thing off of you to retain my title. I guess we can call that my new Champion's Advantage. But don't worry Trish that outfit still looks great on you. It matches your skin tone and almost makes it look like you're already naked."

Trish glares at Mickie as she backs up and commandeers Lillian Garcia's microphone, "Is this really the best idea you could come up with to get in my head again? I expected better from someone who once claimed to be my biggest fan. I've only ever lost one Bra and Panties Match. Lita may be a two-timing ho but she's ten times the diva that you'll ever be."

Mickie stares hard at Trish, "Well if I can't dress like Trish Stratus then you can't either! Back at WrestleMania... I took your title. Now tonight at Backlash... I'm gonna take your dignity."

"Get in here and try it!" Trish challenges her as she backs away from the ropes and hands the microphone back to Lillian. Mickie gets in the ring but stays in her corner opposite Trish as Lillian stands in the middle of the ring to do a formal championship match introduction.

"The following bra and panties match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Women's Championship. The winning diva is the one that manages to strip her opponent to her bra and panties." The fans once again cheer at the prospect of seeing some skin. "Introducing first, the challenger, from Toronto Canada... TRISH STRATUS!" The fans let out a loud cheer as Trish raises her arm over her head and strikes her signature 'Stratusfaction' pose. "And her opponent, from Richmond Virginia, she is the reigning Women's Champion... MICKIE JAMES!" Mickie once again mimics Trish by striking the same exact pose. But instead of cheering the fans start chanting "YOU'RE A PSY-CHO!" at the Women's Champion.

Mickie surrenders her championship to referee Jack Doan who passes it off to Lillian Garcia as she leaves the ring then calls for the bell.

This Bra and Panties Match for the Women's Championship is now underway.

Who strikes first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)