More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cerkiew16 cerkiew16

Who is coming to the store?

Michael transvestite,from 21th century Earth, who is looking for the perfect disguise as a woman.

Michael Hardy was a short guy who was in his freshman year at college. Always he fascinated by girls' clothes and liked to dress in them. However, his changing body caused him to crave something more and more that would turn him into the perfect woman whenever he wanted to. What they crave was the ability to become indistinguishable from a woman.

Today wandered into the store costumes, which he knew well, but the door instead of to it, took him to a big store Skisuitami.

-Welcome to my shop,- Aaron called. - Here you will find suits that will allow you to turn into a completely different person, regardless of gender or race.

Michael looked around the room and noticed thousands of empty coveralls. He wanted to ask how it works, but the owners beat him up.

-We have magic suits as well as those that will transform you thanks to technology from the distant future. You just have to choose the universe from which you want it to come from, the body is divided, you will also find kobinesons from your world.

Which department did Michael go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)