More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dreamer The Dreamer

Should Michael open the letter from TNA or joined the WWE without any hesitation?

Michael open the letter from TNA

Dear Mr. Fischer,

My name is Dixie Carter, and I am the president of Total Nonstop Action or known as TNA. We are viewed as a smaller company than the WWE but let me tell you why you should join us instead of them. Most of WWE are just basically repeat some moments that happen in the past generation and bringing it to another generation. It is so boring with the same cliques that what we are not trying to strive for. The McMahon family runs everything, so if you cross one of them, I bet you will be getting the walking papers faster than the bell rings for the start of the match.

Right now, we have a mix between some young and some old wrestlers. We have some of the hottest divas in the industry. We have a good number of titles that could be won if you have the skills that you have displayed on tape. The company is willing to pay you at least twice then WWE will pay you. Plus, you will not be in dark matches, but you will be in one of the big matches for the next event, Bound for Glory on October 11 of this year. I know that is a while away, but you will have a guaranteed match that night. You will have a chance to be the main character in the first couple of months. I know you want to be a star right away, but this will help you get to the top of the chain faster.

I have been keeping my eye open for fresh blood who is willing to do anything to become the best. You have been very busy these past three years with a lot of moving but we want to give you more of a chance to live in your home and work at a more flexible rate. We would like to add you to our roster because we might have some of your idols to work with like Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle or even Lashley. Just give us a chance to prove ourselves to you. We are very serious about what we say heard and not to be taken lightly. We will even fly you first class to Nashville, Tennessee to meet with you and sign your first TNA contract.

Hope to hear from you soon and best of luck in your future,
Dixie Carter

"Well, I made up my mind based on these two letters I got in the mail today. They both make really good points, but I feel one gives me more of a chance to be remembered in history." You were thinking to yourself with which company will treat you right or give you a chance to cement your legacy forever. You were tired of having to move all the time but that was the fun part but now you are in your hometown. I got it and I am going to wrestle for

What company is Michael going to picked? Is he going to picked WWE or TNA?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)