More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Super_Tramp Super_Tramp

What should Michael do?

Michael kisses Amanda.

Michael's heart thundered in his chest as he felt Amanda's soft lips caress his. He wanted to savor the moment, to make it last forever, but he was to keep his focus on the road. He reluctantly pulled away, giving her an apologetic smile, which made her blush a deep shade of red. Her eyes still held a silent yearning, and Michael could feel his heart swell with love as he reached out and grasped her hand. Her gaze met his, her eyes conveying her pleas for more, and Michael felt a rush of exhilaration course through him. He leaned in for another kiss, but before their lips could touch, Lina shouted from the backseat, "Hey, watch out!" Michael slammed on the brakes just in time to avoid a collision with a wild deer that had suddenly darted across the road.

The deer disappeared into the trees, leaving a heavy silence in its wake. The four of them sat in the van, their hearts pounding. Michael looked over to Amanda, who seemed to be struggling to suppress the powerful emotions that were flooding her. He wanted nothing more than to take her in his arms and make all the worries of the world melt away, but he knew that now was not the time. Instead, he squeezed her hand gently, and she returned his gesture with a faint smile, her eyes still conveying her longing.He wanted to reassure her that everything was going to be alright, but the words got stuck in his throat. He cleared his throat and finally managed to utter, "Are you okay?" Amanda nodded, her eyes still wide with fear. "I'm alright," she stammered in a trembling voice. "I'm so sorry, Michael." Michael felt the tight grip of her hand on his, as if she was clinging onto him for dear life. He gently squeezed her hand, conveying his reassurance and she looked up at him, her eyes radiating gratitude.

Michael then glanced back at Lina and Brant, who had thankfully stopped their intimate display. "Are you two okay?" Michael asked cautiously, and they both nodded. "We'll be at the campgrounds soon," he said, and the hope in his voice was palpable.

He drove the rest of the way in silence. They were nearing their destination. They pulled up to the campsite. The parking area was empty.

"It's so beautiful!" Amanda exclaimed.

Michael smiled. He was glad she liked it. He remembered how he used to come here all the time when he was a kid. He even came a couple times with Lina. It was one of his favourite places in the world.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)