More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chewacla chewacla

Who?

Michael,18,on his desk

a young man by the name of Michael, he was just writing out a short story he had come up with when he suddenly saw a small, blue notepad on his desk. It was blank, and looked like a normal notepad, but he felt as though something was wrong, something was out of place, something that was now right.

Michael picked up the notepad, and read through it, finding the rules. When he finished reading, he sat back, thinking. "This... is a pretty awesome gift... if I can really use it. And what should I use it for?"

A few minutes later, a friend of his called him. He asked what the notepad was. "I dont know. I found it here." He said. He didn't mention the rules, just that he was going to do some tests. His friend said "Alright, sounds cool. See you later." Michael hung up.

He thought for a few more moments. Then, he picked up a pen, and wrote something on the first page.

"It is now 6:24 pm, the 20th of June 2004.

It is 74 degrees, and cloudy, but it has been raining since this morning.

I will now test the power of the notepad."

Michael paused for a moment, trying to think of a good, easy thing to do. He decided on something simple. "I will now make it 6:27."

The next 3 seconds passed, and his clock moved forward to 6:27, as he watched it, amazed. "So... I can move time."

After a moment, he smiled. "Alright, then, if I can do that, maybe I can do more."

He paused for a second, then began writing again.

My mother Will buy panties with pandas drawn on them, He stared at it, thinking for a while. Finally, he wrote a little more.

I will be able to see through the notepad, and will be able to view what is happening through it.

Then, he held it up, looking through it. He had to wait a few seconds, but he eventually saw his mother walking in a store. The notepad showed him what she was looking at, and she was looking at underwear with pandas on them. He watched her for a bit, and then saw her pick a pair up. She was obviously trying to decide whether to get them, but he watched her put them into the cart. "Yes!" Michael whispered, grinning. He couldn't believe he was actually seeing what he had written. He kept watching, and saw her check out and walk out of the store. The notepad showed her get into her car, and drive off.

Michael set the notepad down, still smiling. "That was fun. I wonder how much I can do."

He paused for a while, then he began to write once again. My teacher's clothes Will disappear in front of everyone in the streets,She Will wear Bunnies panties. After finishing, Michael stood again, and left his house, and began walking towards his school. He got there within a few minutes, and waited.

A few moments later, he saw his teacher coming down the street, walking in his direction. He stopped, and stared. A few seconds later, she walked right past him, not noticing him. She walked about ten feet, before stopping, and looking down at herself. She was naked from the waist down, and was wearing the panties. Her clothes were lying on the ground, in a pile. She gasped, and covered herself, and bent down, picking up her clothes.

As she did, Michael saw that she was wearing the panties, and that she was wearing a pair of underwear with bunnies drawn on them

His teacher put her clothes in a bag, and then walked away, embarrassed. Michael smiled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)