More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spindizzy Spindizzy

Who are they?

Michael, a teenaged boy

Michael is a skinny guy, sandy hair, average height, he looks like any other teenage boy but he has a secret, he is one of a select few that has inherited the ability to shift into the form of his long ago alien ancestors. For the last few months he has been practicing and training until he is confident he can stay in his other shape for as long as he wants. Today he finally feels ready to test the other part of his gift the power to enter and control the bodies of other beings.

He strips off his clothes and mentally reaches for the place inside him that triggers his powers, in moments his skin has taken on a grey/green pallor and viscous slime oozes from his pores. His arms and legs wither retreating into his body and he flops to the floor on his belly shrinking rapidly. In less than a minute he has completely transformed becoming a fat slug like creature just a few inches long. He squirms around on the floor for a bit surprised as always by how normal he feels in this form, like he has been crawling around on his belly his whole life.

Satisfied that he is fully in control of himself his thoughts turn to who he plans to test his possession powers on. He has a number of candidates in mind but it's not until he has made his way outside that he finally chooses...

Who does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)