More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Michael's and Caroline's Lower Halves

“Ah...aaahhh...yes, yes! Right there Michael, don’t stop!” Caroline begged as she gripped the sheets on her bed.

Heeding her partner’s wishes, Michael kept the steady pace before grabbing hold of his lover’s hands as the two continued to be passionately connected to one another for several more minutes.

“Carol, here it comes…” Michael warned as he was reaching his threshold.

“Let it all out inside me!” Carol said, locking Michael in place with her legs and gripping his back as hard as she could.

Michael then groaned loudly as he emptied his seed deep inside her gripping snatch before pulling himself out.

“Haaaah...haaah, god that felt incredible as always.” Caroline said, smiling and still breathing heavily from their time together.

“I could say the same about you.” Michael said, also smiling and looking back at her.

Despite emptying his seed, the two then looked down and noticed his member growing immediately back to full size.

“Looks like this big cutie hasn’t had enough...” Caroline said seductively, tracing his member with her finger. “...you want to go again?” she asked with a grin.

Michael then immediately began tenderly kissing the nape of her neck.

“Oh, you animal…” she purred before the two went at it a second time.

They then proceeded to have sex several more times before finally calling it a night. The two horny individuals first met back in college on a dating site and they have been madly in love with each other ever since then. From Michael’s muscular toned body to Caroline’s curvaceous one not only were they physically attracted to each other, but they shared many similar interests & hobbies that made them inseparable. Lastly the two had similar libidos which led to them fucking atleast twice a day if not more, but unfortunately this lifestyle these two enjoyed would soon change.

“Oh, I forgot! There’s a new episode out today!” Caroline said, wearing nothing but one of Michael’s large t-shirts and a pair of red panties before sitting down on the couch in front of the television in the living room and turning it on with the remote.

“...and you said he no longer initiates sex?” the interviewer on the television asked.

“Yes, and we used to do it so much, but sometimes I feel like he doesn’t even look at me anymore.” a female on the television said while tearing up.

“...so when did you stop loving her?” the interviewer asked the guy next to her.

“I don’t know. It just feels like the “spark” isn’t there anymore...” the guy being interviewed told him.

“Oh my god, what if that happens to me and Michael?” Caroline said worried while squeezing a cushion on the couch for comfort.

Just then Michael came out of the bedroom.

“Morning, honey. Whatcha watchin?” he said, wrapping his arms around her from behind the couch.

“Oh, just that couples show I told you about.” she said.

“Oh yeah, I remember you telling me about it.” he told her. “...so what’s happening this episode?” he asked.

“O-oh, nothing important…” Caroline told him.

“Huh, alright.” Michael said. “Well since it seems like a boring episode, you wanna have some fun instead? I couldn’t resist after seeing you in that outfit.” Michael said, making his way onto the couch with her before proceeding to fondle her.

“W-Wait, M-Michael...hold on.” she said, trying to resist while taking his hands off her.

“What’s wrong, Carol?” he asked.

“Well I was wondering--what if we take a “small” break from having sex for a while.” Caroline suggested.

“Take a break? How come?” Michael told her.

“Well, I’ve been thinking that we always have sex whenever we want and as many times as we want, but if we hold off it’ll be more special when we finally do decide to do it.” Caroline explained.

“Hmm, well if that’s what you want then I’ll do it.” he told her.

“Thank you, sweetie.” Caroline told him as she hugged him.

“...so how long did you want to take a break for?” Michael asked.

“Let’s try two weeks at first?” Caroline told him.

“T-Two weeks?!?” Michael said, shocked.

“Please? Besides I heard the sex is incredible after the long wait.” Caroline said to him.

“...okay.” Michael sighed.

“I promise it’s for the best.” Caroline told him.

Michael then began fondling her again.

“M-Michael!” she scolded him.

“What? It’s just a little touch! Look, you can touch me too!” Michael said, guiding one of her hands to his pecs.

“N-No! No touching either because that’ll lead to sex too!” Caroline said before getting off the couch and away from him.

“Please, 10 seconds at most!” Michael shouted.

“No!” she yelled back.

“5, then?” Michael asked.

She continued to ignore his pleas.

At first both of them just missed each other’s touch, but as the days went on it got increasingly worse. They tried to keep eye contact to a minimum, they also made sure to keep a good distance from each other while they were both at the house, and finally they decided to both sleep on separate couches in the living room to avoid the temptation of being on the same bed together. Through some miracle they survived the first week.

“Do we really have to go for another week?” Michael whined.

“Yes, just a little bit longer honey. Trust me it’s just as hard for me as it is for you.” Caroline said before closing her book and turning off the light in the living room.

“Just a little goodnight kiss then?” Michael asked.

“Goodnight, dear.” Caroline said before covering herself with her blanket on her couch.

“Well it was worth a shot…” Michael sighed before going to sleep on his couch too.

The two slept soundly into the night with nothing amiss until suddenly Caroline’s lower half began twitching on its own before it kicked off her blanket.

“THAT’S IT! I’VE HAD IT!” an unknown feminine voice whispered loudly into the night.

As Caroline continued sleeping her lower half began twisting and turning before it seamlessly popped off the rest of her and fell off the couch.

“Oof!” her lower half groaned as she hit the floor. “I-I did it, I’m free!” her lower half rejoiced getting up clothed in a pair of black dolphin booty shorts.

She then walked up to the couch Michael was sleeping on.

“Now I can have you all to myself…” Caroline’s lower half said, stroking his hair with one of her feet. “Oh, Michael...sweetie...wake up…” she said lovingly as she began tapping his cheek.

“Nghhhh...just one more...week…” Michael murmured in his sleep.

“I can’t wait that long...please, wake up. I want to play with you again.” her lower half said before it began kneading his crotch delicately with one of her feet.

Suddenly his lower half began twitching before twisting and turning like she did before it plopped off the couch as well.

“Ufff!” Michael’s lower half groaned as he hit the floor. “I heard someone missed me?” Michael’s lower half clothed in a pair of grey sweatpants told Caroline’s.

“Oh, I couldn’t take it anymore!” Caroline’s lower half said nuzzling up to Michael’s.

“I know, it’s been too long.” Michael’s lower half said wrapping one leg around Caroline’s as if hugging her. “How about we take this somewhere a little more “private”?” he suggested before leading them to the vacant bedroom and closing the door.

As Michael's lower half closed the door the two then immediately became intertwined wrapping their legs around each other while grinding at the same time.

“I can’t believe our top halves...wanted to keep us apart.” Caroline’s lower half said consumed with lust.

“I know...I couldn’t bear another second without you.” Michael’s lower half lovingly told her as he indulged in her as well.

Michael’s lower half then took the lead as he pushed Caroline’s down and proceeded to rub his hardening member towards her entrance.

“W-Wait…” Caroline’s lower half begged.

“How come?” Michael’s lower half asked.

“We have to undress first, silly.” she playfully said before laying down for him.

Michael’s lower half then gripped Caroline’s dolphin shorts before she shimmied out of them.

“Now let me help you out of yours.” Caroline’s now nude lower half offered.

Michael’s lower half then laid down ready to be undressed like her before she placed a foot on his slightly bulging member.

“I thought we were getting undressed.” Michael’s lower half asked.

“We are, I just wanted to have a little fun first.” she said before slowly kneading his crotch and delicately teasing it with her toes.

“It feels so big under my foot.” she cooed. “I don’t know how you put up with it.” she said playfully.

“Ughh…” Michael’s lower half groaned under the pleasure of her petite feet.

“Well looks like you’re ready to go, wouldn’t want you to cum by yourself.” she giggled before helping him undress.

“You know I’m going to pay you back for that, right?” Michael’s lower half told her before he shimmied out of his grey sweatpants.

“Oh, I hope so.” she said seductively before spreading herself open for him on the bed.

He then immediately plunged himself inside with her snatch readily accepting its rather large guest.

“Aaaaaaah! Fuck yes!” Caroline’s lower half cried out as Michael’s thrusted in and out of her.

Her toes curled in pleasure as Michael’s lower half assaulted her with everything he had. After several minutes of thrusting, Michael’s lower half then deeply plunged its member inside her before unloading his seed into her dripping pussy.

“Mmmmm...it’s so warm…” her lower half said with cum oozing out of her.

Suddenly without warning Michael’s lower half rammed it’s still hard member into her other hole.

“Aah! N-No, not there!” Caroline’s lower half cried out, still recovering from her first session.

Michael’s lower half ignored her pleas and continued pounding her without mercy. Her voluptuous ass cheeks jiggled and wobbled as her partner slapped against her.

“Aaaah...haaaah…it feels too good...” she moaned before she began slamming herself onto him. “I can’t get enough of this dick!” she cried out as he continued violating her.

Michael’s and Caroline’s lower halves continued fucking several more times until they noticed it was already morning.

“The sun’s out already?” Michael’s lower half commented.

Suddenly they heard screaming from the living room.

“Huh, looks like our top halves are awake.” Michael’s lower half laughed.

“Who cares?” Caroline’s lower half said, wrapping it’s legs around Michael’s.

“You’re right.” Michael’s lower half said before the two proceeded to go underneath the bed covers.

Use it or lose it...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)