More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

Where is Sarah and her house? What does Sarah do for a living? How good is she at making her payments?

Miami, and Sarah is a Waitress

Sarah was a skinny 5'5" (or "1.65m" according to aliens living an ocean away), with dark brown hair and India ink eyes. Her Greek and Italian ancestry did her quite a bit of favors at the Ruby Tuesday where she worked, but times were hard and even on her best days the tips were barely adequate for her house payment.

Eventually she was let go and had to find work as a waitress and bartender on the beach. This was quite wonderful during Spring Break, but absolutely abysmal during the muggy summers when swamp body and hurricane season rolled around.

Sarah was initially quite good with her payments, paying the first several months in full. As summer came to an end, however, the season exacted its toll on her finances and she was unable to make the payment for September. The bank called and expressed their concern, and Sarah told them things would pick up, but fall wasn't much better for beach season and she defaulted again in October, which turned into November and finally the beginning of December. Luckily, she hadn't mortgaged the house, per se, but unluckily she had mortgaged something else...

How does foreclosure begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)