More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anime82 Anime82

What's next?

Mia

Mia.

As Peter was enjoying his maid, giving him a blow job, he sensed someone coming up behind him. Turning his head, he saw his childhood friend Mia coming out of the kitchen.

"Good morning, love," Mia said as she walked over to him and gave him a sensual kiss on the lips. Peter responded to the kiss by pulling her in close and deepening the kiss. As their tongues explored each other's mouths, he felt pressure building in his dick before he cummed in Consuela's mouth.

"Aaaa, that's a nice way to start the day," Peter said.

"Thank you, Consuela. I will take care of Peter now; you can go back to cleaning up," Mia said, being kind to the woman.

"Yes, Mistress," the Latina woman said before she went back to cleaning.

"So Peter, would you like some breakfast? Would you like some pancakes?" Mia asked sweetly.

"That would be great," Peter replied with a smile.

"I'll get changed then," Mia said as she stripped out of her clothes, giving Peter a full-on view of her slender body. No matter how many times Peter saw a woman naked, it still sent a thrill through his body. Mia then reached for an apron to complete the naked apron look.

"Um, you don't have to take off your clothes to cook for me," Peter said.

"I am only serving the man I love in the way God intended and the way I have been trained to," Mia said with a smile on her face.

"I've been through a lot with Mia and her mother,"Peter thought to himself. "Her mother's overprotectiveness, destruction of a family, sneaking around a church, seeing how perverse the church nun was, and completing what the nun said and an ancient ceremony."

"I remember when Mia was such a shy girl who could never think about doing something like this. When did things start to change between us? I guess it began that night I snuck into her room," Peter thought to himself.

What happened that night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)