More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What happens at Six's old plantation house?

Mia gets ready to put on a show

Before heading to the car I stepped up to Mia, taking her to one side. I gazed at her beautiful face.. Her eyes glistening with sadness as I whispered, “What the fuck is happening, Mia? Care explaining?”

“I can’t right now. There’s no time. Just… remember I love you.”

“Of course I will. But who are these guys?”

“I’ll explain when I can, but these aren’t the sort of men you want to keep waiting.”

I glanced around. They looked serious. “I know. But…”

“Look. I know this has nothing to do with you. And I will understand if you want to leave me. But I have to settle a debt I got myself into. That’s all.”

“Debt? I don’t like the sound of this.”

“It’s bad, Dan.” Mia rested her forehead on my chest. “ Very bad.”

“Whatever it is. I’ll come with you. I married you because my love is unending. It’s eternal. I’ll never leave you.”

“Thank you. I know you’re the only one I can rely on.”

Six raised his voice.”Time's up, folks.”

Mia reached for me and rested her lips against mine. “See you later.”

Our car was in convoy with Six’s in front and with a third car now behind us. I was sitting on the passenger seat while Yannick drove us and the goon on the back seat into the wilderness. We drove along winding sugarcane roads with miles upon miles of rolling green on either side. Every so soften we’d drive through villages of small concrete houses, some of which were brightly painted while others remained bare or unfinished. Now and again we’d also pass abandoned sugar mills that were crumbling as they succumbed to nature.

Not wanting to be overheard by the large creole sitting on the backseat, I whispered to Yannick from the corner of my mouth. “What the hell is happening Yannick?”

“I told Mia never to come back home, no matter what. She was supposed to stay in England. I made her promise me.”

“I always knew Mia wasn’t keen on coming back. But she never told me why. I just thought it was the heat or something. Not gangsters.”

“Look. Things are going to happen tonight. Bad things. But never think less of my daughter. She’s doing this to save my life.”

“Oh my God.”

Suddenly Six’s car slowed then pulled off the tarmac road and traversed down a farm track. We had but to follow. A mixture mature banyan and mango trees lined the track which led to old but well kept plantation house.

I cautiously left the car and felt my life was going to change forever.

We walked through a large entrance hall where large portraits of numerous Hindu gods hung from the walls. A strong smell of marijuana permeated the the air. Six led us into a large kitchen that was surprisingly clean considering it seemed to be home to only men.

He gestured for us to sit around a large kitchen table. Mia went to sit but he took her hand. “You’re coming with me.” He then spoke to the rastafarian in Creole who immediately opened the well stocked drinks cabinet.

I stood up in protest. “Six. You’re going nowhere with my wife.”

“Easy white boy.” Six pulled down the zipper on his sports top, revealing a chest holster. “I’ll bring her back in one piece.”

“If you touch her… I’ll call the police.”

“No need to phone. They’re right here.” He pointed to a moustached man who smiled and showed me his badge. “Arvin here, knows better than to be rude to the host. I suggest you do the same."

“Fuck.”

“Now, if you don’t mind i’m going to get reacquainted with Mia.” Six picked up a bottle of rum. "And share a few drinks with her."

I sat next to Yannick, my world a blur. Were were surrounded by Six goons who were drinking shots of rum. My wife was alone with a man who didn’t respect her. Was he undressing her? Were they kissing? I imagined his grubby hands caressing her tender skin, exploring her. His fingers probing, his tongue tasting. My cock swelled as my heart bled. I had become a wreck of a man.

I could only imagine how Yannick must have felt. He sat there nursing a tumbler of rum while staring into nothing. A picture of emptiness.

The the door opened.

Mia stepped into the room. Gone was her traditional sari. She was naked except for a leather bodice, skimpy black thong and the high heel shoes she was wearing earlier. The bodice was the fetish sort and left her tits free for the world to see. The room was filled with catcalls and wolf whistles.

The guests approved of my wife.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)