More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Calldy Calldy

Who is the first constestant?

Mia and Tracy porter, 27 year old identical twins in a special edition

In the spotlight was a pair of identical twins. The two stood about 5ft 6, with long dark brown hair that slid down their fairly flat chests. They were both wearing identical clothing. A nice fitting pair of grey sweatpants, plain white blouses, and fairly sensible black flats. They both were fairly plain with no visible difference between the two, down to their identical brown eyes, modest b-cup breasts and cute button noses.

Jack made a big announcement on stage to start the ball rolling “Hello folks! And welcome to a very special addition of Bimbo or Billionaire. Today we have a set of two twins that are ready to test their luck against the game. Please welcome Mia and Tracy”

The crowd clapped and cheered as the two girls waved back to them from the spotlight.

“So as a special addition the rules have been changed a bit to accommodate these two twins. First of all, all prize money for the case have been doubled, meaning a whopping two billion is up for grabs this game. Secondly the Bimbo boxes will have a duel opposing theme, with each girl receiving a contrasting set of options. Why did we do this? Well let’s hear from our contestants.”

Mia spoke up to explain the rules they had decided on with the creators “Yes. Me and Tracy have always gotten confused. We have the same look and tastes but find it annoying that people can’t tell us apart. Even my boyfriend doesn’t know sometimes. With this game, hopefully we will get the added benefit of actually looking a bit different to each other for once.”

Jack took the mic back from Mia “Well were very thankful that you chose us as your go to place to help you.” Smiled jack “We really do make magic happen here”. A statement that was met by a few giggles from the crowd.

“Well without further ado I think its time for first case. We did a coin toss before the start of the show so Mia will pick the first set of cases until she reaches a bimbo case, and Tracy will pick which theme she wants first. Alright Mia, give us your first number! Anywhere from 1 to 20."

“Hmmm…. Ill pick number 3” Mia said, pointing directly at the case on the podium.

Jack pointed at the box as well "Okay let’s see what case number 3 is hiding!"

What is in the first case?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)