More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FornicationStation FornicationStation

Who's coming investigate the house?

Mia and May, two sisters

"Are you sure this is the way?" May asked her older sister, Mia. May was wearing a simple white tank top, and tight black leggings.

"Pretty sure this is what the directions said on the Airbnb," Mia shrugged as she continued to drive down the dark forest road. She wore a tight grey sweater and denim shorts that just barely covered her ass. They had no way of checking the Airbnb, though. Both of their phones lost service several hours again. "But I think we should be there any moment now!"

"Hmm, okayyy." May said doubtfully. "Any moment like we were two hours ago?"

"Shut up!" Mia said playfully. "No distracting the driver." Then a few moments later. "Wait! I see it!"

Sure enough, the dim lights of the mansion came into view. It seemed old, but in relatively good shape. "Oh finally!" May exclaimed, leaning forward in her seat. Their long drive was finally over. The porch light was on, as well as what appeared to be the foyer.

Mia beamed. "Ready for your first night in a *haunted* cabin?"

"Hardy har har," May shot back. "This doesn't look too bad," she lied to appear brave. She had never stayed anywhere like this before, but her thrillseeker sister finally convinced her to give it a go, and she wanted not to look bad in front of her.

"We'll see~" Mia teased again, as they got out of the car and grabbed their bags. They stepped out onto the porch, the wooden boards groaning with each step. Mia's heart was pounding with excitement, while May's was in fear.

"Ready?" Mia asked.

"Um," her sister paused. "After you."

What do they see inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)