More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frizza Frizza

Who are the lucky ones ?

Mia Smith

Mia was filling her bathtub with hot water and scrolling through Instagram, rather bored, when an ad for an app popped up. changes for money.

According to the description, it was more of a question and answer game, and since she was bored anyway, she installed the app.

Mia took off her clothes and tied her brown loose hair up into a bun.

Happy to have passed the final exams, she looked at herself again in the mirror.

With her 1.70 cm, the natural B cups and her flawless skin, her brown eyes and flat stomach, she liked herself very much.

She would never call herself vain, she just liked herself the way she was. And she couldn't see herself for very long, because the hot water of the bathtub fogged up the mirror.

So she grabbed her cell phone again and looked at the display.

She had already forgotten about the app she had just installed, but it was now open. There was already the first question.

*Would you have straight hair for $10

"What kind of weird question is that?" She thought to herself, she loved her curls, but sure, if someone gave her $10, she would put on her straightening iron and I would straighten her hair.

After a few hours she would have her so loved curls again anyway.

So she pressed yes.

Then she made herself bubble bath in the bath water.

Because she loved to bathe in foam.

When she picked up her cell phone again, there was the next question.

*Would you have ice blue eyes for $15?

What answer they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)