More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Littlerick Littlerick

Who Are You?

Mia Reynolds, Working Mother

The last thing you remember was finishing up a long meeting with your department. Your boss unhappy with everyone’s productivity. You left the conference room, walking toward your office wanting to call your husband about dinner later. Now you were here, with no recollection of the events in between.

You looked down at yourself and noticed you were still wearing your business suit with a navy blue knee-length skirt. You noticed someone had taken your suit jacket, leaving your white blouse.

You took in your surroundings, black fog swirled all around you, except for the small path leading into the giants open mouth, you walked through it, a dark corridor lay behind, faint lighting came from candles held by metal scones on the walls. The dark walls held no doors as you walked down the hall, the end of the corridor unseen from where you stood.

Continuing down the only path minute after minute passed, you started to hear strange noises, mainly laughter and moaning, occasionally a scream rang out, and twice a confused sounding call for help. You tried to call out to the voices, but no answers came, only more laughing and moaning.

You finally reached the end of the corridor. It ended in a flat wall with another candle. You looked around and saw on the right there seemed to be a red plastic slide you might find on a playground, you walked over to it and looked down the slide, unable to see the bottom.

You looked to the left, across from the wall with the slide, where a gated balcony stood, beyond it was a void of total blackness except for a towering flat wall, a six inch platform spanned the length of the wall, wherever it led. It looked like you would have to shimmy across the wall without falling into the void.

You had to get out of this place, but which way to go?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)