More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HypnoFlame HypnoFlame

What's next?

Melody's Hypnotized Roomies

Melody had always hated coming home from her college classes. Six hours of hard schoolwork only to come home to her roommates Susan and Lara. Though throughout their lives they had all three been friends, Susan and Lara had always had something to argue about. It seemed as though whenever Melody had come home from classes they were at each other's throats over something so small it wasn't even mentioning. Melody had gotten to the door to the house, it was only a matter of time she saw the latest dumb argument.

Once she opened the door, Melody saw her two friends on the floor dazed and looking up at a pocket watch. Seemed to her that Lara had opened up the hypnosis argument again and tried to prove to Susan that it was real by hypnotizing her. Only one problem, Lara had hypnotized herself in the process. This was Melody's least favorite fight the two had, Lara was always super open about her love for hypnosis and was constantly caught rubbing her tits to different spirals in the past. Susan however always summed up hypnosis as a fake magic trick that could be explained as people playing along with a lonely man's control freak issues. Melody thought about how she was going to clean up her friends mess this time around, and in remembering how open Lara was about her hypno kink she had the perfect idea.

It had been 3 weeks since Lara and Susan's last fight, since then they had become closer than ever. Lara and Susan would spend their free time painting each other's toes, massaging each other's feet, and even playing footsie. The two of them couldn't even remember what it was they were fighting about last. On top of which Lara had not been caught with a spiral once. The only thing that mattered to the two of them was when Melody their girlfriend would be home. Ever since Melody had "come out" about her foot fetish the two of them had only thoughts of getting her to worship their feet. Soon enough the door flew open and a happy Melody appeared in the doorway. The two scrambled to Melody's feet in hopes of convincing her into tasting their toes, the only argument the two had anymore. "Calm down you two I'll be with you shortly and I'd love to try both your feet if you two can play nice." Melody would calmly tell them. Melody used to dread coming home to her fighting friends, now she can never wait to come home to her foot crazed girlfriends.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)