More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

Who do you play as?

Melissa

Melissa was quite a shy girl for her age. She had always lived on a farm or in the countryside. Big cities were nothing for her. Nowhere to really relax and enjoy nature. City folk often thought of people living in the countryside or on farms to be a lot more prude than most people. To an extent this was true. The scorching sun in some days of the year made it almost impossible to be outside nude. Yet even when it was a perfect day, the majority of 'nature dwellers' preferred some clothing as opposed to no clothing at all. That didn't mean they didn't follow the free use laws, that right was reserved for the deserters. The people who lived outside of the law and whose morality was so screwed that they believed that their bodies were theirs to control.

Melissa was a small chested girl with thick dirty blonde hair and a small frame. Most days she either wore a denim skirt or some form of a thin blouse. Some days she'd wear both because why not. Her father Terrance ran the farm, who was an absolutely huge man. At 6'7 he towered over Melissa. He had muscles were nobody ever thought muscles to be, and a thick long beard and scrawny hair. He had married a city girl, who being as such preferred nudity almost every day. Nobody minded, especially the mostly male hired help during the harvest. Her name was Julia, a woman of Italian descent she had long brown hair, a great tan, and a respectable chest. She always bragged about Terrance's size, and not too subtly. Most weekends not many saw her outside of the farmhouse, and if they did, she could barely walk on two feet.

It was a Saturday morning, and Melissa was out in the fields, frolicking in the beautiful sunshine. She was wearing only a light blue blouse to cover up her A-Cup tits. Other than that, she was out bottom-less. She had passed her mother on her way out, and her mother being born and raised in the city almost always went out nude, except in the winter obviously, but even then when she was indoors where it was nice and warm, naked was the way to go. Her mother had smiled brightly as she saw her daughter going outside without pants or panties, and smacked her small but cute butt as she walked out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)