More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

What do you want?

Melissa the Bartender\Bar manager.

Melissa unlocked the front door to the bar early to get a jump on Courtney's surprise birthday party. She knew the cook would be at the bar in a hour to get things set up in the kitchen, so all she had to really do was get the porters to make sure the dining area was clean and neat.

Melissa had worked at the bar since former Sheriff Charlie Jones bought it almost twenty years ago, and was now basically the operator of the bar. It wasn't exactly how she pictured her life would end up, but she considered herself happy. She had good friends and a job she enjoyed. She'd even taken some courses in management to make sure she didn't fuck up and ruin the business. Her cell phone rang as she went down the stairs to the office.

"Hey, Colin, how's the big day so far?" She asked the owner's son, unlocking the office door and going into the room. She listened for a second then, "That's great. George should be in in a little bit to get started on the food, and I'm here to make sure everything is to your satisfaction." She listened again, sitting at the desk, and then, "Okay, I'll see you in two hours then." She hung up as she powered up the computer in the office.

What's first on Melissa's agenda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)