More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by whizzper whizzper

What's first on Melissa's agenda?

Miranda the Waitress/Bartender...

Melissa sat at her desk in the basement of the Bar & Grill, going through the inventory check list, making doubly sure that the right stuff was ordered by Miranda the night before. She smiled as she noticed the girl did her job correctly. It had taken Melissa a couple of times before she had gotten the Excel program working right. But then when Melissa had started the job here, she mostly used the computers for IMing and chat programs and such, not MS Office. Miranda had taken courses in this type of stuff.

She looked up from the screen as Miranda came into the office as usual, a bundle of energy. "Hey Mel! How are you? Did I order right?"

"Yes, everything looks right here." Melissa said. 'And on you, as usual.' she added to herself, taking in Miranda's short skirt and low cut white shirt. Melissa considered herself well endowed, what with DD cup breasts and all. But at nineteen years old Miranda looked to be on her way to F cups and she was maybe one hundred thirty pounds. Melissa had had a bit of girl love in her life, but she hadn't ever salivated over a pair of tits...especially when she had never seen them in their glory. But Melissa over the last couple months had found herself having a harder and harder time getting her eyes away from those magnificent globes of flesh. And it didn't help that Miranda seemed to like baring her cleavage. Sure it made her great tips, but she wasn't working the bar today.

"Good! I don't want to mess anything up, you know?" Miranda answered, then blinked as she noticed Melissa having trouble tearing her eyes away from her breasts.

Does Miranda bring it up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)