More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ENFRoberts ENFRoberts

What's next?

Melissa's Caught!

“Oh my God!” Melissa screamed, she saw that the person standing in the kitchen entrance was Dan, one of Billy’s co-workers. She could not believe it, there was one of her boyfriend’s friends, looking at her naked!

“What are you doing here?!” Melissa yelled at the man, as she was trying to cover up with her hands.

“Your boyfriend invited me here.” Dan said, he was trying to be respectful and avert his gaze, but his eyes kept going back to the naked beauty that was Melissa.

To Melissa’s horror, and embarrassment, two more of Billy’s friends (both of whom she knew well) walked into the kitchen.

“Whoa!” One of them said!

“How many more people are here?!” Melissa cried.

Dan looked into the living room, at the front door.

“There’s like ten more people that Bill invited here, and they’re walking through the front door right now.” He said.

“What?!” Melissa screamed. She ran into the living room, and there was Billy, along with (as Dan said) ten other men! They were all looking at her stark naked!

The embarrassment she felt at that moment was pure!

There she was, she was bare, she was exposed, she was unclothed, undressed, uncovered, unclad, she was nude! She was buck-naked, mother-naked! She was in her birthday suit! All these synonyms for butt ass naked, were going through her head!

She thought that Billy was going to give her his jacket, so she could cover up! But, instead he just laughed, and said; “Wow, you really went all out for my birthday!”

An embarrassed little squeal escaped her mouth, as she covered up her tits, and her vagina with her hands.

She ran up stairs, she couldn’t believe it! She was just trying to be a good girlfriend, and please her man! But, she ended up getting humiliated because of it!

What she didn’t know, was that as she was running up the stairs, Billy took some pictures of her with his phone. These pictures (which showed her running up the stairs, and covering her naked ass as she ran) he would later send to more of his friends. Not too long after that, they would end up on the Internet for all to see!

As she ran into her’s and Billy’s bedroom, she heard one of her boyfriend’s friends say, “Dude, I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but your girlfriend is fucking hot!”

She would have been flattered, if this wasn’t so embarrassing!

She sat in bed, crying! This was so humiliating, she wasn’t sure if she could ever show her face around Billy’s friends ever again.

She sat in bed for close to a half hour, then she heard knocking on the door. She went to answer it, it was of course Billy!

“Hey babe,” he said, “I’m sorry if I laughed at you down there, I just found it to be somewhat amusing!”

“Amusing?” Melissa said, angrily. “Do you have any idea how embarrassing that was?!”

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about.” He said, “They all thought you looked beautiful! And, they thought what you were doing for me was very sweet.”

“Yeah, but I’m your girlfriend! Not theirs!”

“You’re right Melissa, but I sent them all home now. So why don’t you come down stairs, and we’ll eat that dinner you made for me!”

She smiled at this, and gave Billy a little kiss on the cheek.

“Happy birthday, Billy!”

She started to go down the stairs, during all the time she was crying in bed, she had not bothered to put any clothes on. So she was still very much naked, but she was more comfortable now, knowing that all his friends went home.

He gave her a little pat on the ass as she descended the stairs.

Once they were in the living room, she gave him a sexy little smile.

“Hey babe, aren’t you going to get in your birthday suit too? It’s only appropriate, it is your birthday!”

He smiled at her, “Maybe a little later, let’s eat first!”

She was a little skeptical at this, but truth be told, she kinda liked the idea of him being clothed, and her being naked. At least for the time being, she still would like him to get naked. She wanted to make love to him, later that night.

In a weird way, the fact that some of Billy’s friends saw her naked, actually kinda turned her on! Some of them she thought were actually kinda cute (of course she would never tell Billy that), also she knew that the fact that they all saw her naked, was going to be the topic of conversation at Billy’s job the next day. That embarrassed her, but also excited her, in a weird way.

She slapped her ass, and then gave her bare butt a little shake. Then she pranced into the kitchen!

Suddenly all the embarrassment that she felt before, returned.

She saw that Billy’s friends had never left. They were all in the kitchen, sitting at the table.

She couldn’t believe it, she had set the table up to look real nice, but everything was removed from the table. She almost laughed to herself, when she thought about how the table top was almost as naked as she was.

The men were all playing cards at the table.

“Hey Melissa,” Dan said, “I see Bill convinced you to come down.”

She was shocked, she must have looked stupid at that moment. Standing naked in the kitchen entrance, with a look of pure bewilderment on her face.

Suddenly she felt Billy’s hand slap her ass!

“Hey Babe,” Billy said, “Can you get the guys some beers?”

She didn’t know what to say! This was so embarrassing, but there was something kinda arousing about the whole thing. There was something very naughty about it all!

Fuck it, she finally thought to herself. They have already seen me naked, and this is making Billy happy.

She swallowed her embarrassment, and accepted it!

THE END

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)