More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingsy kingsy

Who do we follow first?

Melanie, the nose fetishist

Belonging to one of the rarer fetish subgroups on earth 2.0 wasn't always easy for Mel.

(melanie https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626899606323593227/678509132256641054/dance_malyshka_offi_20200128_063935_0.jpg))

Sure, since turning 18 a few months ago she'd come to terms with her newfound sexuality and was no longer ashamed to be perverse in public but it had been hard finding partners she found she could be both sexually and emotionally satisfied with. Finding a slew of sexual partners was hardly difficult, her first coming on to her rather unexpectedly.

(Beth https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626899606323593227/675772403644760074/Q5mgVSK.jpg

It was a week after the changing had happened and she and her friend Beth had decided to watch the latest Fast and Stretchiest Movie. Beth could hardly stop fidgeting during the opening credits and Mel wasn't exactly sure why at first. The movie had started and they both settled down a little, Beth finally seeming to calm down. It was about 10 minutes in that Mel first felt something wet and squishy touch her hand and she looked down in surprise, her eyes widening at what she saw. Sliding across her hand and now working it's way discreetly up her arm was the extended wet and thick tongue of her friend, who seemed intent on keeping things quiet. Raising her gaze to look Beth in the eyes she saw the girl still watching the screen but occasionally darting her view across to see her friends reaction. Her tongue continued to trail a thick line of spit up her friends arm and work its way towards her face.

Done mostly by feeling, Beth had to slide her 2 foot long tongue around to get a feeling for where it was, the result being Mel's right arm and neck was dripping in a thorough coating of spit. It licked and slid its way up her neck where it seemed to finally find what it was looking for and Mel's breath caught in her chest as her friend took her pleasure with her body.

Where does the tongue decide to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)