More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DMBFFF DMBFFF

So which celebrities?

Melania Trump

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1533231/racy-pics-show-donald-trumps-wife-melania-posing-fully-naked-in-steamy-photoshoot-for-max-magazine/

President Dumbass's third wife and the second First Lady born outside of the US—apparantly American women aren't good enough for The Dumbass.

So what chapters can we make up about her that'd fit in the guidelines of my story?

Let's say President Dumbass is giving a press conference, when out of nowhere, a protester appears and splashes on the HIIC (head idiot in charge) a bucket of water he/she drew from a clear mountain stream.

"Arrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!! I'm melting!!" roars Vladimir Putin's best American asset.

Okay, he doesn't melt, but he's rendered as ugly and hideous as his policies.

The fake news conference was to respond to his facing impeacment and other charges—possibly treason. The first isn't so bad as it seems. Two other presidents have survived moves to impeach. It's even less likely for Trump given that the current Congress is filled with ideological whores who'd literally suck his dick if it meant even a 0.1% plurality over their rivals—if only securing extra votes was as pure, simple, and dignified as that.

The impending charges are more bothersome: time to pull a Richard Nixon—sort of. Pardon several people, resign, Pence takes over, pardons him and others, including in advance: more pardons if the Democrats insist of prosecuting.

Because of this and other revelations, Trump has become the least popular president ever in American history. Oh the alt-right still remains a formidable , but typical of right-wingers, if they see a sign of weakness, if there's a drop of blood in the water, they go into a frenzy. They did it to Thatcher—a far more eminent leader, and they do it to Trump.

Unfortunately for her, Melania is tied to this anchor. While she won't file for divorce—let him initiate it, she gets more independent. Also, the big 5-0 is drawing close.

She wants to do something that'd unambiguously assert her independence from Trump, to show the hateful alt-righters that she got something most of those losers ain't got, and get more attention than her step-daughter who thinks she's raising the next US president.

But what?

What has Melania Trump got?

Regular intelligence.

She's multilingual.

The ability to copy and recite others' speeches.

Oh yeah, and a nice body—particularly for a quadragenarian.

Time to show it.

She intends be a First Lady who'll be remembered: like Jackie.

Again, maybe you guys have better intros to stories than this one, as well as good chapters.

If you want to describe face-fucks, retroactively consensual rapes, or anal gang bangs by BBC: such might highlight what the alt-right is all about when it comes to women.

You instead might also write stuff that's lighter, gayer (in either or both senses of the word), and more mirthful.

Again, make her confident and/or proud—likely not difficult—and naked (preferably including barefoot—though that's just my fetish—indulge yours if you wish :D).

How does Melania Trump distinguish herself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)