More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

What's next?

Mei Terumi

Mei Terumī was the leader of the village hidden in the mist, but she resigned her position and gave it to her bodyguard Chōjūrō as well as her most important participation during the Fourth Shinobi World War where she fought alongside the other Kages and proved to be quite expert.

And she is also charismatic like Mei she is a very beautiful woman however she is usually intimidating especially when it comes to age or love of the relationship.

Mei as a child, lived in Kirigakure during Yagura's Reign of Terror, as she also suffered greatly from inheriting the Kekkei Genkai, the Lava Release, from her mother (although she hadn't discovered it at the time).

Even so, Mei managed to escape and swore to be a Mizukage and end that Reign of Terror with the passing of time after training to be a ninja and having gone through different ninja ranks until reaching the Kage level.

She formed a group with which she tried to overthrow Yagura although several of her group were found and killed but still continued to fight, until Yagura's and was chosen as the Godaime Mizukage for her bravery even so during her youth around the age of nine. For years Mei had had to endure the barbaric ritual in which the students of the Ninja Academy were to kill each other in order to graduate.

She is also a very beautiful woman with a slender and tall figure, she has reddish-brown hair that reaches to her ankles along with a tied bun, with a dark blue headband and two locks of which one covers her right eye and two that they cover his right eye. they cross her chest just below her chin, her eyes are light green.

She wears a long-sleeved dark blue dress that falls to just below her knees while the dress only covers up to her upper arm, and the lower part of her breasts underneath is wearing a mesh shirt that covers more of her body and is higher than her dress but does not fully cover the shoulders and still leaves a considerable neckline.

She also wears shorts in the same color as the dress and under those knee-length fishnets around her waist, she wears a belt with a bag.

In addition to that, she wears high-heeled sandals and shin guards that reach to the length of her legs and knees, Ella Mei she also wears dark nail polish and often wears pink lipstick.

Mei is a very cheerful woman, she even smiles when she threatens to kill someone, she is also usually kind and peaceful at times, she is also quite aggressive, giving us that same impression when I fight with Sasuke Uchiha, that caught her attention and made her sad for having to kill someone. as handsome as he is also a bit sensitive at times.

And she has little tolerance for insults about her age, appearance and love life, however she adapts to her role as the village leader she cares about the well-being of the villagers and also about the history of the Hidden In The Mist village, although she is very kind to others despite her Mizukage title, Mei always treats people with respect.

Options: 1) During his time as the leader of the Kiri Rebellion, 2) Shippuden, 3) The last, 4) Boruto

How will she end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)